Thread: Fatty

Default Fatty

This fatty looks like she is going to explode.

Well, if he was a turkey he would be ready for thanksgiving.......very healthy.

He is actually a she. Either she's got eggs in her or I need to put het on a program.

Did she recently mate? I heard another community member lends theirs out for mating. Do you? How old is she? Did you get her as a baby? She looks like she sheds well, any secrets or did she just finish shedding which would explain the beautiful skale colors.

Thanks for the nice comments. Well, the particular male that I put her togther with has been breeding with everything in sight. My dogs won't even go in the yard
    I saw him breed with two other femals this year so I would assume that he has mated with her as well. She is about 4 years old and she is awesome. I don't like to play favorites but she is one of my favorite tegus. I have had her since she was an egg actually.

Yeah I know that people lend their animals for breeding. I did that once in 1994 and I just felt that it wasn't worth it. To much hassle. I also quarentine my animals for atleast 60 days before putting them togther with others.

Aaron