Thread: Gonzo and the great escape

Default Gonzo and the great escape

i had a large hide that i made in gonzos cage and when me my dad and my brother were watching star wars i went to check on my lil gonzo and he was not in his cage well i caled my dad in and we shut the door and lissend i went to get a flash light and we looked under my shelf that all my critters r on and he was in the corner under it well i tried to coaks him out and he did not budge.... i remembered that he does not like his tail touched so i touched it with a thin rod thing and cublam he was off then he turned around and went back in the corner well...... then i hit myself cus !!!the shelf has the remooveable shellfs and well i got him in his cage but hi was kicking and screeming so to speek he gaped and tail wacked and all it was kinda funny actuley. now hes in the tub having a nice bath

sara
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

We had a similar experience this week. Our "little one" has figured out where the opening of the enclosure is so when it became time to change the mulch, I opened up the enclosure and he jumped right out past me and ran for the spot under the kids' bed (his favorite hiding spot in the room). Luckily he was on top of a box and I could just pull the box from under the bed. So I finally got him in the tub (where he goes while I'm cleaning his enclosure). But then he didn't want to get out of the tub, and I thought it was pretty "cute" the way he tried to make his point by thrashing about and trying to swim away. So I left him in there for a while longer. It was still no easy task getting him back into the enclosure though!

lol thats what gonzo did to he is a snot!
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*