Thread: Exotic Pets in Las Vegas

Default Exotic Pets in Las Vegas

I had a very bad experience with Exotic Pets in Las Vegs. Please read the "New Arrival" string in "My tegu" for complete details.

Thank you very much for creating this forum Rick. It's great to see that my experiences can create positive changes, and definetly goes to show how much you care about first and foremost the animals and also the members of this community.
    Elliot

1.2.0 blues
    1.0.0 red
    0.2.0 family

...and way too many fish

I have personally never done business with them, however I see on kingsnake that they have been selling a peruvian boa for about a good 6 months now and it appears to be nothing more than a very ugly columbian.

Sorry that you had a bad experience. Please dont give up on internet sales however, there are good business' and people out there!
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Huey and Dustin Thompson
    Wholesale Reptile Ventures
    (850)862-0394

Hi Elliot! How is Cinnamon? I just loved your story and think you guys are great for keeping Cinnamon. He looks like a well adjusted little guy, probably not so little anymore huh?

i got a hog island boa from them once. it had a wrecked snout due to it's long day-to-day attempts at escaping. the animals actions actually forced it's face bones to grow wrong. husbandy issues i'm sure. then the one they replaced it with died with a gut full of worms. i'd suggest staying away.

I personally had a great experience with them. The boa that I got came in a great condition...feeding from day one!

I have been to there location guys I would becarefull and check your animals for mites they kep that place crowded and dirty. I would put animals in detox before setting up a cage.