My family and I are having some financial difficulties at the moment and sadly I'm going to need to sell some of my lizards to help out until I find a new job. I can only ship a few unless you want to send me shipping supplies (can't buy any, but I have maybe 2-3 boxes). I'd prefer local pick-up (I'm in middle TN). All prices are OBO, I'm needing the cash fast. PM me or email me at krazzy.kazzy@yahoo.com for inquires (serious only!). Shipping is an extra charge.

1.) Male Bearded Dragon, around 1.5-2 years old. Rescued. Still needs a bit more weight on him. Awesome attitude, very funny. $50

2.) Female Leopard Gecko, age unknown. Re-grown tail. Super Hyper Carrot Tail Baldy. Sweet girl, would make a good pet or breeder. $100

3.) Baby (female, I believe) Leopard Gecko, about 2.5 months old. Albino. Stuck shed on some toes. Full tail. Real cutie. $45

4.) Male Leopard Gecko, age unknown. Kind of aggressive if grabbed. Won't eat anything but crickets. Scrawny, but fattening up. $25

5.) Female Crested Gecko, age unknown. Got her from a pet store with low calcium and two eggs in her cooking. Her tail looks funny, but her calcium is up, and she's a chubby one. Yellow tiger. Laid two eggs, look good, and may have more in with her. She was with, I believe, a dark flame at the pet store. Didn't get a good look at him. $100

May have leos hatching soon, so be ready for those to come up. Prices negotiable.