Thread: tc5000's Tegu, Lucky

Default tc5000's Tegu, Lucky

I enjoy interactive pets. Playing fetch or something like that is great fun, but that said I have been truly fascinated with cold blooded animal since I was a small chilled. As a matter of fact due to my love and fascination with reptiles I upped my mother schedule for the "birds and the bee's talk" by several years. I did this by collecting many "piggy backing " pairs of toads from ditches after a big rain. Needless to say once I understood those "piggy backing " toads where making tadpoles I put them all back where I found them.

That said I believe a Tegu can produce more entertainment them most warm blooded pets. I know they don't fetch and generally will not snuggle up with you but I must say they are truly fascinating to watch roam free in the house. Here is only a small fraction of what Lucky was up to tonight. I would post o few more of him in this yoga mat but the focus is slightly off.

LOL thats funny i cant wate till gonzo is that big!
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

I was just looking at your post about your net gu. Congratulations!

I will have to read what every one else told you later. I do have a suggestion to cover the screen lid. I was going to make a post about screen lids last weekend but I forgot the name of the material I was going to recommend. I will find it by this weekend. In the mean time mist your new beauty tomorrow.