Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Old Post, '05 Tegu Hatchlings

varnyard Guest

The tegus you will be getting from Rick, are out of the same stock as these. I have three from this stock and they are all very nice, and easy to tame. As you can see they are great looking argentine black n white tegus.

They are great looking Tegu's. I am very excited as I have yet to see any Argentines in any Rep stores here in Colorado - Just Colombians - Also the fact of knowing it's birth date and raising it from a baby is exciting, and being able to tame it, unlike my Colombian
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

wait vanyard, they will be the same size as thoes, or will they be smaller?

varnyard Guest

The one you will get will be hatchlings. But from the same stock as these.
    I have some out of the same stock, They are easy to tame and as good as you will find anywhere, these pictures are proof of them. And just how good they are.

ahhhhh poo
    thanks anyway

relax...they grow quick 8O
    Elliot

1.2.0 blues
    1.0.0 red
    0.2.0 family

...and way too many fish

hey rick...

I really want to get a tegu from you, but I'm afraid I would not have the time to take care of two tegus right now.

however I would buy one from you today if you think you could help me find a good home my golden phased... As you can see in my album, he has a great color and is very tame...never bitten once, and I hold him and let him run around my room every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentina0426
    hey rick...

I really want to get a tegu from you, but I'm afraid I would not have the time to take care of two tegus right now.

however I would buy one from you today if you think you could help me find a good home my golden phased... As you can see in my album, he has a great color and is very tame...never bitten once, and I hold him and let him run around my room every day.
    Try posting a picture or two of him being held in the classifieds forum along with what you want for him. Colombians are hard to get rid of, even the rare tame ones. I do recall someone was looking for a calm golden tegu on the forum somewhere.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    alexisonfire:

I did check with my local UPS and had to call the UPS international office. UPS does not ship live animals internationally. :( Sorry.

Rick
    hey rick, does this mean there is no chance you can ship them to Canada?

UPS will not ship live animals internationally (from the US to Canada) and I will guess that Fedex will be the same. My understanding that there is a lot of paperwork involved with shipping live animals over the border, which is why no one else is shipping there either. If there was a relativley simple way for me to do so I would.

My understanding is that they are fairly hard to get up there (and sell for as much as $300), but that they are legal to own. If someone in Canada, near the US border to Maine could find out how to legally bring some tegus over the border via vehicle, I would be more then willing to drive some tegus up to the border. They could then turn around and sell them and make a few bucks while also helping the Canadians get their hands on some tegus.

Rick