Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tuna good

5 83.33%
  • Tuna bad

1 16.67%

Thread: Tuna fish

Default Tuna fish

is it ok to feed them tuna or if not what else if so in water or oil? im guessing water but just thought i would ask

I have always given mine tuna in water. They also make a cat food that I found that he likes. It's 9-Lives and it has Tuna and Egg Bits in it. But I only give it to him in between feedings. Sort of like a treat.

ok thanks i think we r going to go get some cus were leaving today to evacuate :wink: for dennis and im bringing my herps up to the top of alabama whoo ho i needed somthing to feed gonzo while im up there cus i dout that my aunt will want me feeding him mice inher house she screemed when her son who is 3 puled her in my room well i gota go pack il check up Later today when i get up there it will be about 6-8 hours befor we gat there
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

hey im just trying to get this back up so i can know 4 shur cus her leaving in halfan hour then i wont b able to check this for 6 or more hours depending on how weird mi uncle is about me going here on my cuzez puter so please i need some info thx
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

I think I may bea bit late, but personally I wouldnt feed it; I think it has pretty high mercury content and isnt a food that people are meant to eat that often Im pretty sure, let alone a tegu that wouldnt normally have it as part of its diet. But this is personal opinion, so...