Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: videos

Default videos

Videos.It would be great if we would have a Video Gallery,too.So every one could see the different behaviors of the Tegus.It would be great for those people to see the videos who are interested in getting a Tegu.

Check out Youtube and type in Tegu or Teju or Juancho there are some cool videos there.

Thank you for your reply.I already went to Youtube.That's where I got the Idea from.Most of the time you see how the Tegus kill and eat some thing (I know that's what they do).I just thought it would be nice to see how they get along with there owners,kids and other pets and have some funny videos. Here on this forum we always talk about our Babies (Tegus) about how cool they are and some times see some pictures.I just thought to have our own video gallery would be nice and people would save time by not having to look all over the internet to find some videos.I think it would make us and other people feel even more at home.It was just a thought.

I think it's a great idea! I agree about youtube, too many videos of Tegus killing and to bad music at that. Anyway, I hope your wanting videos on the site pans out. You have my vote.

thank you for your vote.It would be nice to have some nice videos that kids can watch,too,and not feel scared because they just see on other sites the gore.And on other sites like Youtube there are other movies mixed in there,too,that I think kids shouldn't be watching.I wouldn't want my 13 year old son on that site with out me being there (I'm just trying to be a good mom).

I forgot to write that wen I wrote about the gore I was more thinking about smaller kids not my son (he does feed his own snake).It took a while for my son to open up to the idea about getting a Tegu.He thought they were mean and so big.But when we did a lot of research he saw that they are very tame.

Could be as easy as this -> http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=375183

Thats a mod for phpBB 2.0.x forums allowing to insert an embedded video in the posts from youtube.

So users here would then upload their videos on youtube, and then simply post them here embedded in a thread in a "Videos" sub forum. Like this
    Code:
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx[/youtube]
    Easy...and best part is that www.thetegu.com don't have to worry about the amount of space they would need to set up their own video gallery.

I'd say....GO FOR IT!

Great idea Txrepgirl!
    Renee

And i0r idea to make it happen is great too! I want that video gallery as much as you guys, I have some videos to share about this beautiful animal! You have my vote txrepgirl!

you all just made my day.Thank you so much for your votes :wink: .iOr I rally appreciate the help.I can't wait to see some videos.Hope all is well with every one and there Tegus.Take care.

Samantha