Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: redXb/w

Yes, actually.
    I have pix of ALL sorts on my myspace. Link in my signature.
    The one I presently have is 10 months. I have to take some recent shots because the ones on there are of him brand new. BUT I have some nice ones of Fizmont who now resides in Miami with his girlfriend on the beach in a nice outdoor condo at a breeder's house.(...oh, to be a lizard..) I wish I had present pix because he was blueing up very nicely. I had to sell him when I moved out here to Ewtaw from Orlando...ugg, don't ask.
    Tree hugging is the truest form of self preservation!
    http://facebook.com/gisartbiz

:( I want one :lol: .Great picture of him.How many babies hatched from Eve's eggs ? Adam and Eve look so cute together on that one picture .

It turns out Adam didn't know how to... umm, well... hit it right. He had scarred up her eyelids before I got them. I caught them going at it and he had her again, by the eyebrow with his body way out to the side nowhere in the neighborhood! So since he was an *** and she was a sweetheart I sold him and kept her for a while. Now she is with a very loving breeder. No eggs were even fertile. :(

:cry: that is such a sad story.To bad Adam didn't know what he was doing.At least she is with a good man ( a male bearded dragon ) now that knows what he is doing :lol: .Who knows maybe you end up with one of her babies one day :wink: .

Nah.
    I think I'm done with beardies. I'm more into tegus and Ackies and Cyclura.
    Between those I should run out of room quickly! Oh yeah, can't forget the boas! Dang, I'm gonna have to kick out the roomie once everything gets rolling here just to have room for ME!
    Got my red today. Gonna go start another thread!

I'd like to know how to tag a baby tegu permamently. They can't insert a microchip into a lizard as small as a baby tegu, they have to get larger. There is no tag that can be attached that I've found so far to attach without shed skin affecting it, of not removing it eventually.

I asked around about permenantly marking or tagging hybrid hatchlings, and no one came up with ANY way to do it. I've got pics of my hybrid babies I ended up with. My B/W was supposed to be a male, it laid the eggs, and the red male was the dad.

They were very striking, and I've only found one set of babies that looked like them.
    Raw Bear with Salt tastes like Oysters.