Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest tegu ever?

Default Biggest tegu ever?

lets see who has the biggest tegu on here? haha id like to find one about 5 feet haha anyone have one that big? or know of one?

I also would like to know this. I know a guy on facebook who has one though that's 5 feet 2 inches. He's a big sucker.

Anyone here have a huge Tegu that would like to take pics or something ? pleeease ?

Well, I have seen bigger than the next ones but I dont have photos of them. I think I have a few of a B&W with a normal camera from many years ago, but I have to look for then, dunno where they can be. Anyway, I searched the internet and these where the ones I found:

Enjoy!

hahahaha thanks for doing the work for me gebris, thats crimson my 4 year old male red he is about 25-28 lbs. feel free to post my pics, but in the future please list me as the owner that is my big ol' baby and all.

Tegulevi, how big is he man? 28 lbs that's crazy! He looks like a big friendly goofball

How big as in how long? He looks about 4 ft...I've heard the B/W Argentines grow the biggest, while the blues and reds are a little smaller. How old is he also?

Quote Originally Posted by tegulevi
    in the future please list me as the owner
    I'm so sorry man, I didn't even know that, I just found the image link, how could I knew it. :( The one of the B&W has many years now, I had it in between my images, couldnt find it in the original site so had to upload it again.

lol not a problem dude. but he is right about 4 feet, but had a short regen tail from his original owner, who also caused him to lose half his toes.

reds are the heaviest of the 3 species, but b&w have a longer tail usually. blues in general are a smaller locale of b&w from everything that i have been able to figure out about them.

8O WOW there is NO way I would be able to pick up those big Tegus :lol: .I sure hope mine aren't going to be that big.But if Leonidas keeps eating the way he is who knows :lol: .Thanks for the pics.

Wow these Tegus are awsome, I hope that I will have a big male just like these one.

Bigger is better
    Ben
    0.1.0, 2007, Bearded Dragon (Uresaii)
    1.0.0, 1999, Hermann Tortoise (Tama-chan)
    0.1.0, 2007, Redfoot Tortoise (Kame-chan)

Got msn? If you want to talk to me just leave me a private message !

i wish my isis would get that big. haha
    0.1.0 Col. Tegu
    0.1.1 Arg. Tegu
    0.2.0 Leos
    0.0.1 Spotted Python
    0.0.1 Painted Turtle