Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Besides Lizards - What's your hobby ?

I play a whole hell of a lot of pool. Also have a gf.. those 2 pretty much keep me busy. Oh yea also college, i guess that takes up some time too..
    1.0.0 - Argentine B&W
    0.0.2 - Columbian B&W
    0.1.0 - Bearded Dragon

HICKS!!!! Gotta love em!!! Mudding is fun. I'm into R/C helicopters

And Breeding high end ball pythons like this one:

It's a Het Ivory or Yellow Belly ball python.
    John

i am into music well thats an understatement i am in love with music almost any kind except pop(radio top 20) and most country although i love my johnny cash. i am also into photography and outdoors stuff. college and my gf take up pretty much all the time i have left over and of course my two lizards they get first priority over everything

Besides lizards - what's your hobby?
    Well, there is always turtles and snakes. :lol:
    Reptiles are my hobby. What is there besides reptiles?

Shari

Default motor

hi thee01edge i see you have a great looking beast of a car! i have a renegade cj7 1984 utility jeep! soft top.shes also a beast but i must say thats a great looking car! its a shame we don't have the terrain for such cars here in the uk!

Default Re: motor

Quote Originally Posted by deber
    hi thee01edge i see you have a great looking beast of a car! i have a renegade cj7 1984 utility jeep! soft top.shes also a beast but i must say thats a great looking car! its a shame we don't have the terrain for such cars here in the uk!
    Thanks Deber - It's a beast on gas as well, but that's the price I have to pay If I want to play :wink:
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

you guys get better price in gas than the uk thats for sure we are taxed up to the eye balls! a gallon in my baby last 5 mins!lol so i drive a beat up nova 1000 cc to go to work! lol can you tell me how to uplaod a picture onto this post i will show you my baby?[/url]

Surfing!!!! I live in California. Best surfing in the whole wide world! Anyone ever hear of Mavericks?

Where do I start:

1) DJ'ing, the proud owner of the industry standard Technics SL1210's, and lot's of vinyl. I'm an old guy at heart

2) Cars - Soon to be purchasing a Nissan Skyline GTR34, which will be tweaked somewhat, so I can play with this miserable old guy who lives near me with a Ferrari.

3) Fish, although i'm seriously struggling for time with this hobby, so the fish must go.

4) Dog breeding. Staffordshire Bull Terriers (Uk variety)

5) Mixology - Cocktails.

Thats the main interests, but I have so many little sidelines it's untrue. I'm an easily bored person.

Snowboarding, surfing and basketball. I have a beautiful wife that I love spending time with, when Im not at school or work. 2 tegu's and 2 cats keep us busy at home, and we are hoping to inherit an english bulldog sooner or later.

MO, yes I've heard of Mavericks! I live in San Francisco currently, and am going to Pacifica to surf on saturday. Originally from So cal, Ive definately experinced all of the wonderful beaches Cali has to offer.