Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LLLreptile and supply?

Default LLLreptile and supply?

i was wondering if any one has delt with this company before? i know they have good supplies and you can fight to get lower prices ( show them a site with lower prices and they will go lower for you)

has anyone bought a reptile from them?

No,I haven't bought any thing from them yet but I heard that a lot of people were happy with that company.I would try and see how you like them but ask them if you are not happy with the product if you can send it right back and get a refund :wink: .

I've been their customer for some time and I've always been very pleased with the quality of their products and in particular their availability to answer questions, no matter how silly they may seem. A great company in my opinion.

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default LLL REPTILE

Great people Great herps Ordered off them about 6 times Thinking of ordering the adult pair of Albino blue tegus the y have now
    just kidding
    Jeff

I buy just about everything from them except frozen mice. I've found them to be the best for super worms, all of them are large and fat with no baby supers in the mix. Same goes for their crickets. I also bought my arg tegu from them back in September at the Mid Atlantic Reptile Show.

commanderkang.How come you don't buy the frozen mice from them,too ?

I'm new to tegus and the forums here, but I have dealt with LLL (as they are my local reptile shop) many times. They are nice people and very helpful. Pretty competetive with those prices too!

PS: LLL has a big red tegu (male) in their front window display. It's real nice!

I just recently got my tegus at LLL Reptile in Escondido and could not be happier with the service and quality. Tax and Audit are extremely healthy and even though it's about a 30 minute drive I go there for most products because of the prices and people who work there. The oceanside store has a red tegu in the front window and the escondido store has a HUGE black throat monitor in the front window, plus a baby alligator in the store which is pretty cool. They always have what you need and I have never been there without being amazed at their selection of species. Great store I would recommend them to everyone.

Nope sorry... but I do like their website.
    "Hey tegus, whats your name?"

I have purchased reptiles from them and also sold some of my baby
    tegus to them as well. They are good people to deal with. I have always
    been satisfied.

E