Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: unbeatable odds

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default Sam & cornball

Hey guys sam starting to feel good I have some post to catch up on :lol: Corn ball I have 2 conditions hydrocephalus which most of the time your born with I found out about it at 32. And chari malformation which is now just gettin researched on Many people have it :( And I have links about it in this post. also I had seizure disorder as a kid but at 12 years old stopped taking meds and have not had a seizure since again thanks guys

Great you keep looking high, facing problems and coping with them, see ya around and never change! :wink:
    Did you say "tame"? Let me show you what that means: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvhG2j6zOs

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default gebris

hey my friend how are you : Im doing good for once thank you for the support

Hi Jeff.I'm very happy to hear that you are feeling better.You sure deserve it :wink: .Don't feel bad I have a lot of posts to catch up with,too, :oops: :lol: .Please say hi to your family.

Default Re: Sam & cornball

Quote Originally Posted by bubbasherps
    Hey guys sam starting to feel good I have some post to catch up on :lol: Corn ball I have 2 conditions hydrocephalus which most of the time your born with I found out about it at 32. And chari malformation which is now just gettin researched on Many people have it :( And I have links about it in this post. also I had seizure disorder as a kid but at 12 years old stopped taking meds and have not had a seizure since again thanks guys

well well, it's about time ....lol. what's up Kiddo ? having any fun this summer ? it's really good to see ya

and don't worry about the catching up with posts it's the quality of the posts that count ........ :wink:
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus
    1.0.0 Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Albino/Lav Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Normal Dwarf Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Platinum Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Tiger Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Normal Burmese Python

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default angel rose

how ya doing Im alive breathing I think hey got to hit 500 post simple goal right : good to hear from u