Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: unbeatable odds

i wish you the best of luck jeff i just showed my dad this and he sayd he will pray for you. good luck and we all hope you pull through this
    Goals:100 posts DONE!
    :200 posts OWNED
    :300 posts i dunno someday :S

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default spencer

thank you spencer my tegu family is the best
    jeff

Best wishes and luck from Argentina too! Hope you get better with that treatment. :wink:

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default thank you gebris

thank you very much hope is what i have
    jeff

Good luck, hope everything gose well for you bro. You have the right mind set to make it through it. A positive attitude, and out look can do amazing things for the body.

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default joshjames14

josh one thing it made me stronger and focused on doing whatever i need to do to be with my family and friends. when they say another surgery I look at my family all worries leave my thoughts . my family here has be wonderful and supportive I live my life different than before live every day to its fullest tell people in your life what they mean to you. like tim mcgraws song live life like your dying it change my life.
    Jeff

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default update

:( had long day at doctors :( going for surgery tomorrow at 1 pm little nervous another surgery but it keeps me here with family,friends and herps. will be in the hospital for 3-4 days just wanted the thank all my friends here thank you guys for all the support
    jeff

Good luck!
    1.0 Bearded Dragon
    0.0.1 Argentine B/W Tegu
    1.1 Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snakes
    0.0.1 Ball Python.

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default perryftw

thank you perryftw going to be a long nite for me waiting to go through the rountine tomorrow this is my 6 surgery this year no simple thing neurosurgery so always nervous my last surgery was oct.6 so i made it 5 months better record talk to you guys soon thank you again
    jeff

Good luck man! Praying for you! Everything will be ok!
    Did you say "tame"? Let me show you what that means: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvhG2j6zOs