Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW TO VIDEO'S

thank you, I hope you film some videos too, I was thinking when we post them, were ever they end up we should call them for example www.thetegu.com howto by txrepgirl cage upkeep and say I wanted to give my take on cage upkeep I would post mine as www.thetegu.com howto by jose2187 cage upkeep. then we can refer members to them

Sounds like a great idea....how ever what i really like about this forum is that you can actually post topics already posted before without anyone flipping out on you. And i think every question about taking care of a tegu deserves a proper answer....topic being formerly posted or not. We all here only wants everyone to take as good care as possible of their tegus....and these "how to's" would be a great addition to this forum

P.S: Have watched all expertvilla's vids on tegu care....and they are too brief and kind of lack a bit of info. So i hope you can put something nice together.

Suerte!
    0.1.0 Argentine B&W, Juancha

the video i put together was 9 minutes didn't want to make it to long, I agree with you i love helping people, I get p.m's that ask for details on certain things and then some times its hard to put things into words,I dont want to replace the forums just give a visual aid .The first time I wanted to find out info about tegus I looked for videos and all i saw was videos of people feeding them, then I come to find out that your not supposed to feed them live rodents in the enclosure, so i wanted to put out some videos that are helpfull and not just about how strong a tegu is that you can hear the rats skull crushing, somebody posted that and thinks thats cool.

I could post a video on how to tame ( my T-shirt trick ) a Tegu or how to properly get them out of the enclosure and the separate bin,put the food in there first and than put the Tegu in there and some info about the enclosure.Right now we are trying to figure out on how to built our new enclosure this weekend.I might film that,too.I like your ideas jose2187