Thread: Strawberries

Default Strawberries

Well I tried giving my baby col some strawberries yesterday. I at first cut them up into little pieces. Kinda like you would give a infant or toddler size pieces. He tried biting them a few times with now luck and then gave up. So I tried smooshing them up kinda like baby food and tried again, with him having no interest. So I tried buring a couple meal worms into the mooshy strawberries. He then proceeded to pick out the meal worms from the mooshyness and just ate those, with no interest in the strawberries. What should I do. Should I try again, short I give up on strawberries?
    Same old circus, different clowns. The story of my life.

hi firecar96, how have you been ?

I'm sure you know this having a colombian for as long as you did, about them being mostly meat eaters and that is ok for them.

did you try your usual raw meat chicken, turkey, lamb or veneson even.

thanks to another member here gebris353, I learned to mix things in slowly.

I have my black & decker food chopper and put the meat of the day in there and just a very little bit of fruit (very little) and it all get chopped up very fine together and I put it in her bowl and add the egg (her favorite food) and just mix it with my finger with a little calcium/D3 (once in while).
    I hope this helps. it's good to see you.

I never tried feeding Joanna fruit cuz I just never thought of it. She basically only liked mice or rats. She would eat scrambles eggs when she was little, but lost interest as she got older. I will try those other meat suggestions and see what happens.
    Thanks
    Same old circus, different clowns. The story of my life.