Thread: new section

Default new section

Why dont we have a topic where people can advertise their new video on youtube.com or wherever. I am constantly looking for videos and I have just recently started putting videos on. That way we can keep our members informed.

i think thats a good idea i have put a couple of videos out for the tegu and have some more on the way

Thats a cool idea,good thinking,Im sure everyone would like that

Good luck with that.I tried to get a video gallery put up on here for months and nothing ever happened.Unless you post it and let us know that you made a video we wouldn't be able to see it ( unless we keep checking the videos at youtube ).It is just sad that old post with the videos go away and new members don't even know that there are some videos from our members here to look at :( .

No what i meant was a forum just to tell members or guests that they uploaded a video like for example,

New post:
    I just uploaded a video with my tegu surfin. The link is http://youtube.com/watch?v=5s-lrsLaPuA. Take a look.

Just like that. Not to upload them on here. It would take up way to much space. Just to say hey look at my video. Like a forum call video updates.

Oh ok.Yes,that would work good.Some members have been doing that already.The only thing is that just the members get to see the videos that you posted on the days that your post will be up.But ones your post is gone the new members wouldn't know it even was there.It would be nice if we could have a button next to the photo gallery button at the end of our posts that says videos and than it has the links to your videos.I think that would be saving some space.