Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tame Arg. B&W tegu Still up for adoption (Not for sale!)

Default Tame Arg. B&W tegu Still up for adoption (Not for sale!)

Thank you all for the interest and support of our Tegu. Looks like he will be going to a good home.

The male suppose to be bigger than the female.Who knows maybe he is going to hibernate this year and stops growing and the female maybe will not hibernate and will out grow him :lol: .That can happen you know.It happened to my two Tegus :lol: .

May be I will try that hybernate thing still clueless about it :? :) I am having trouble with the male he wants to beat her up she is really small compared to him big differance. I think he is going to easily pass four feet in size

I am still keeping the adoption open to who ever wants him He is vary tame and a bright white again he is the B & W in my gallery.

If they don't get along don't put them together.Handle one at a time and have seperate enclosures for them.Let me know if you need some hibernating infos.

txrepgirl, Of course that would be the stupidest thing that anyone can do I know the method of introduction and size difference that is why I am putting up the bigger one for adoption..

If I did have them in the same inclosure. I wouldn't have to put up the bigger one because the smaller one would be dead...

I hope you have not jeapordized my chance of giving him a good home which I hoped that this is were the best place to find him a home and some one who would want to adopt him.

He is very tame and would be a great pet or breeder for someone who is looking for a healthy male. He is easilly worth $200+ but I am just asking for shipping who ever wants him can set up there own shipping with fedex or ups just let me know the pick up time and for me to post he is taken.

Hopefully it is a member so I will know he will be taken care of very well If he is not adopted that is fine to. I will just then have to try the hybernate method and or have to find him a girlfriend... I just think he would be great for someone who wanted an already tame tegu.

cadvisions@aol.com

I don't think you have to worry about that.It's not like I sad that your Tegu is not tame.There are alot of nice and kind members here on this forum that always want the best for the Tegus.There are members here that even adopted Tegus that had no toes or tail.You have a very healthy looking Tegu.I hope,too,that it will be some one from this forum that will get him.I just pm someone from this forum that is looking for a Tegu so you might be getting a pm from her/him soon.Sorry,I can't tell by the mermbers name if it is a woman or man.

I would LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to have him...............contact me please!!!!!!!!!
    1.0 African Rock Python
    0.1 Savu Python
    1.2 Cornsnakes
    0.0.1 Diadem Ratsnake
    0.0.1 California Kingsnake
    0.0.1 Argentine b/w tegu
    0.0.1 Bearded Dragon
    2.1 leopard Geckos
    0.1 wife
    1.1 Children

Even a Tegu with a regenerated Tail and no finger, I would buy him no matter what. People here have great experiences with them. It looks like Dave (venomous dave) seems to be interested good luck!
    Ben
    0.1.0, 2007, Bearded Dragon (Uresaii)
    1.0.0, 1999, Hermann Tortoise (Tama-chan)
    0.1.0, 2007, Redfoot Tortoise (Kame-chan)

Got msn? If you want to talk to me just leave me a private message !

Looks like venomousdave is the new proud owner of a very tame and 100% healthy and nice looking Tegu just arange the shipping buddy and let me know when and were.