Thread: 5yo Female argentine b/w tegu

Default 5yo Female argentine b/w tegu

hello i have a nice female for sale. I got her about 3 months ago. she is a lovely pet. she eats a frozen mouse every 4 days.. and veggies and chicken every two days. very handeable.. never bite or tried to bite. she is missing a back toe and had a regrown tail.. from before i got her. she will come with a hand made cage i just built for her. I'm asking $200. that includes her, the cage, water tub, lights if need be, and whatever frozen mice i have left. I will not ship. I live by the University of Illinois. So maybe someone in the chicago area will like to take her. I want her to go to a good home with tegu knowledge and reptile experience. email me with any questions jaallha@ilstu.edu... i have pictures also... just ask. thanks.

btw, the cage is 4ft X 2ft (she'll need a bigger cage)... and i should probably explain that i'm a college student and ill be living in an apartment this coming year. the lease said reptiles were allowed but you had to register them, when they saw that it was a bigger herp they said i was not allowed to have it. So im keeping my red tail, my leos, and my uro, but she has to go.. :cry:

src="http://www.www.thetegu.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/12326/thumb_daisy.jpg" height="100" alt="This picture hosted on TheTegu.com" border="2">
    Click To Enlarge