Hello everyone. Due to changes in my work and living situation, i can no longer keep my tegu Drake. I bought Drake from rick at a reptile expo in 2006. He was sexed male. he has been well cared for appears to be healthy in all regards. Drake's enclosure is 6'x2.5'x2.5' it's made of plastic or resin or fiberglass, I'm not really sure but it is very durable. I have moved w/ it twice. It has 2 large tempered glass sliding doors that make up the front of the tank. it has a built in socket to screw in a heat light, and i have wired up a 24" fluoro for proper UV. i would need to sell both Drake and the tank as i have no use for 1 without the other. at this point i am not even sure what to ask as far as price, but i imagine the tank is worth a couple hundred. Also because of the size you would have to come get it. i could possibly deliver it if it were a reasonable distance, but would ask for a little more money for gas. as soon as i can figure out how to post some pics i will do so. the site won't let me upload right now. if anyone is interested, e-mail me at Master_Zoth@yahoo.com and i will mail back some pics. thank you for reading this