Thread: Thetegu. role call were you from and what type of tegu are U

Default Thetegu. role call were you from and what type of tegu are U

(vago) I am a Black and white like to chill eat and bask in the sun once and a while and I am from Surprise, AZ. :lol:

(Ms. Twist) I am a twist of blue and a twist of red and I love the way my owner made ower bed :lol:

(Leonidas) I'm a argentine black and white and love to take naps with my owners and take baths.

(Zeus) I'm a argentine black and white and I'm kind of shy.I love to bask and hide where ever I feel save.

I'm Groxy, an argintean black and white tegu, i was bought from petco when i was 25 inches long, they diden't feed me enough and i lost 6-7 toenails cause they diden't know what humidity was. my dad's owned me for 4 months and now i top out at 39 inches, i got a big belly and i own his whole bedroom. the cat trembles at the sound of my name!

I'm an unnamed hatchling extreme giant. my pops hasn't named me cause he wants me to name myself. i'm a hunter i stalk the mulchlands looking for prey. i'm as fast as a bullet, and curious as all hell. some day me n groxy will be a dynamic duo
    1.1.0 Arg B/W Tegu Joker n Groxy
    1.0.0 Australian Water Dragon "Spyro"
    1.0.0 Red Eared Slider "Turdy"
    0.0.0 White Dwarf Hamster "MiMi" R.I.P.
    1.1.0 Black&Albino Kingsnakes "Pearl & Hannibal"

I'm Sancho or El Che, but my families' little boy calls me "Baboo". I live in a big enclosure in the back yard. I like to dig and look for ways out and recently I started destroying some of the plants, it's fun. I love eating spoiled meat and rodents and my favorite are roaches. I'm 41" and oh I'm a Tupinambis M. :wink:
    1.0.0 B&W
    0.0.1 CA Horned Lizard
    0.0.1 Savannah Monitors
    2.0.0 Cats
    0.1.0 Wife
    1.0.0 Child

ha. fun thread.

I'm Yoshi. I'm a few months old. I was named after super mario's dinosaur friend who loves to eat berries ^_^ and when i run, i run fast, sucka! My pops doesnt know if i'm a boy or a girl, and i'm not gonna tell him either. I love eating delicious fruits and chillin inside someone's shirt. I love getting into trouble and going places i shouldnt be going.. like the locker...or the oven mitt...or the boxspring... There are lots of places i shouldn't go and i wanna see them all!! Hide and seek is fun to play, but i don;t like doing the seeking.

I found this old thread!!!

(Blizzard) I am almost 6, a female B/W Argentine "rescued" at a local reptile show. My hobbies include laying around and going to community events.

(Kreacher) Extremely friendly and rather comical, my hobbies include eating, digging at carpet, investigating toes, and catching shiny objects. I am a female yearling B/W Argentine tegu from Varnyard stock.

(Rexie) I'm a little nervous...but gorgeous red! I like to huff and scare the dog, and eat all the fruit before Kreacher. I am a male yearling Red tegu from Varnyard stock.

(Oreo) I am a 4yo female Colombian tegu, a little flighty, but I like my family. I also go to educational shows. My only real hobby is begging to come out and making the humans wait on me hand and foot.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

HI, My name is Jello and i am an EXTREME giant argentine b&w tegu. i am about 19 inches and i love to burrow and take naps with my owner cameron. I'm quickly out grown my 45 gallon enclosure but my owner says he is gonna build me a giant enclosure for christmas.

Gracie - I'm a large handsome male red tegu, my mom got me from Rick Sisco! I'm fat and happy and pretty mild mannered although I prefer to walk on my own, rather than be carried. I fathered the most gorgeous clutch of hybrid tegu babies ever hatched in the entire universe. I know because Mom told me so!

Noah - I'm a grumpy arg B&W female from Varnyard. I like to rush at and attack mom for entertainment, and I love to eat tart apples and mice. I was supposed to be a boy, but I wasn't and I laid the eggs for the clutch of the most gorgeous babies ever, with Gracie as the daddy. Mom loves me even when I do my best to bite her!

Groo - The most loving sweet red tegu female ever hatched. She was my BUD, and she is still missing, presumed permamently gone. I mourn her loss greatly, becuase she was the tamest, most sweet puppy tegu ever.

Ozzy - one blue tegu(female). I'm stunted, because my first owner only fed me one mouse fussy a week, and I'm going to a new home with a great person very very soon! I'd live with Gracie and Noah, but I'm only as big as Gracie's tail, so I'd get SQUASHED!!

Them's my tegus. I also have Moggie and Wilson the blackthroats, but they aren't tegus!
    Raw Bear with Salt tastes like Oysters.

(Asami) Hello everyone, I'm about 4 or 5 months old and I'm a female Argentina B&W. I love to roam the hoouse with my brothers Diamo and Chester. My favorite is my dad's office. There's nothing like digging at that carpet :lol: My dad and I are starting to get to know each other, and he seems obsessed with pampering me :wink:
    J.Miles
    0.1.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Asami)
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Drexel)
    1.0.0 Rottweiler(Diamo)
    1.0.0 Boston Terrier(Chester)