Thread: Well Hello All@s!

Default Well Hello All@s!

Ok so I pondered getting a Tegu for some time and well I did it. I got a high contrast red argy from varnyard and it will be arriving tuesday. This isn't my first reptile but it is my first lizard so eventually im sure i'll have some questions for you guys/gals. I'll post some pics of my tegu and my pythons on tuesday once he/she arrives. Look forearward to hearin from ya'll!

Hi HaskovoPunch and Welcome to theTegu Forum Family. Congrats ! on getting a tegu.

the reds are very exotic looking. I look forward to seeing the pics. we have many friendly, knowledgable and experienced members here that will be happy to help with any question you may have.

I see you have joined in ...lol
    glad your here and Welcome Aboard HaskovoPunch
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus
    1.0.0 Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Albino/Lav Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Normal Dwarf Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Platinum Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Tiger Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Normal Burmese Python

welcome to forum, guy. lookin forward to those pics

Hi HaskovoPunch.I'm so happy for you .I know you are going to love that Tegu.We have some very tame and great reptiles but the Tegus are my favorite ones.I can't wait to see how many you are going to end up with :lol: ( just kidding ).They are such great Lizards that it is hard to just have one of them :lol: .Can't wait to see some pictures.Thanks for staying in touch.Good luck with him/her.Oh,please don't forget that since you are going to get a red Tegu to feed him/her some fruit because of the color.