View Poll Results: How would you rate Rick's hatchlings, service & support?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

35 85.37%
  • Above Average

5 12.20%
  • Average

1 2.44%
  • Below Average

0 0%
  • Poor

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sisco Reptiles (aka Rick Sisco)

Default Sisco Reptiles (aka Rick Sisco)

Name: Sisco Reptiles (aka Rick Sisco)
    Web: http://www.siscoreptiles.com
    Owners: Rick & Jen Sisco
    Telephone: (207) 399-4631
    Address: 280 Browns Corner Rd. Canaan, ME 04924, U.S.A.
    Tegu Species: T.merianae

Please do not rate or review me if you have no first hand experience with me or the hatchlings I sold. If you have bought tegus from me or have dealt with me personally, please feel free to post your experiences and rate my services above. Note that this rating if for the hatchling sales I have done. Not for The Tegu Community I am building for everyone, it's strictly based on the health of the hatchlings, the shipping, my communications and the support you have received from me. This will give other people an idea of how I operate and if they should buy from me or not.

Feel free to post reviews of my services on other websites that have business reviews as well.

Poll results can not be tracked back to the user who made the vote and there wouldn't be any hard feelings anyways, so please vote on how you honestly feel you were dealt with.

Sincerely,
    Rick

i may not have met you or bought a tegu from you. but i rated you on your ability to help others and answer everyones questions accurately and promptly. you help not only beginners but intermediate and experienced herp keepers. your services are turely appreciated!

I have purchased a male Argentine Black and White Tegu hatchling from Rick, and could not be happier. He is very healthy and by all means a great looking Tegu. Rick was very cooperative in communicating both prior and after the sale, and has answered any of my questions or concerns promptly. The hatchling was shipped safely and securely and arrived in good health. I would highly reccomend Rick to anyone interested in purchasing a Tegu. I have cast my vote as Great as my experience with Rick and the transaction has been nothing less than that.

Michael J. Proetto
    Teiidae@comcast.net
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

I did not buy a hatchling tegu from Rick; however we did have a transaction that took place in a trade deal. Everything went very smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
    John

I have gotten a great Tegu from Rick. His name is Gooch. I just wanted to add that Rick really cares for his animals and even after getting Gooch from him, he is still there for me to answer any questions that I have. If you are looking for a Tegu it is worth the wait to get one from Rick. He is very helpful and always there for any question and I haven't been able to stump him yet. He has lots of knowledge about them. Thank You Rick. Shannon

I bought from Rick. Recently too. I bought a yearling high white male tegu from him. Great service from him. Fast payment, fast shipping, very pleased with the outcome. When the tegu arrived he was very healthy. In the future I will buy from him again. I was so pleased, hes on my list of recommendations. Now I got one of my buddies wanting to get one from Rick.

Great service and animals. A+

If you have read my post above that was back in August of 2005, for a male hatchling I picked up in July of 05. Now here in July of 2006, I have purchased a female hatchling from Rick and am quite happy with her as well - Both last year and this year, being able to pick out the hatchling you want via pics, and being already sexed so you know exactly what you are getting is quite superior to just receiving any hand picked Tegu you are sent IMO.

Another flawless transaction Rick that I am very happy with
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

Not to jump on the band wagon but I must also give kudos to Rick.
    I posted an ad a few weeks ago for a young sub-adult male and Rick
    had one of his '05 hatchlings come back to him from a friend that he
    said was healthy, very tame and good looking. I took his word for it and
    bought him sight unseen since his camera was broken. I couldn't be happier! As he promised, it is a healthy, good looking male that is
    very tame. Prompt, professional service - Thanks Rick!

Rick is the best breeder to deal with hands down... his hatchings are so friendly and lovable.. our transaction was a trade and all 4 tegus came in healthy and as friendly as I expected! i would do business with him again in a heart beat! - Justin Coleman

varnyard Guest

Rick is a good guy for sure!! I have dealt with him, but I was the seller. So I guess you could say he is great to deal with as a buyer as well!!