View Poll Results: How would you rate Rick's hatchlings, service & support?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

35 85.37%
  • Above Average

5 12.20%
  • Average

1 2.44%
  • Below Average

0 0%
  • Poor

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sisco Reptiles (aka Rick Sisco)

yes i have purchased two tegus off rick and they have been great. I haven't had one problem with mine they ate the first night i got them and still eat everything insight. Both my tegus are handable and they can even be hand fed that just shows that he works with the babys as soon as there born. I would buy from rick again.

varnyard Guest

Good guy for sure!!

Wonderful in every way...the little sweetheart is basking right now!

To read more see this thread:
    http://www.thetegu.com/postlite2860-.html
    This animal was 100% more attractive in person then in pics.
    Yours,
    NiColeRuSSell

"I'm gonna do what I should've done in the first place. I'll find her, wherever she is, tie her up, torture her... until she likes me again."
    -Spike

Default Rick At Sisco Reptiles is the Man

I am just writing this today to tell everyone about the Amazing Service I got from Rick. I ordered 9 Ball Pythons and all of the came Healthy and with the paper work I was promised. Shipping was on time and they were packed as best as you can pack snakes. Very Impressed and would recommend Rick for future sales. We'll work on those Tegu's for Next Season Rick.
    Dan Patterson
    Chaotic Exotics

Holy Crap Rick your sold out already

Quote Originally Posted by TheNero
    Holy Crap Rick your sold out already
    I sold 106 hatchling tegus in 40 days.

Rick

Rick is a great person to deal with...
    I bought a Tegu from him and he was really clear about the animal, and showed me alot of detailed pictures. Today it arrived safe and sound here, and I am really happy with the outcome of this deal. I would personaly recommend Rick from Sisco Reptiles, and would do business with him again in a heart beat. He offers great service, with deliver, and information.

Cheers!

My new found glory just arrived today right on schedule. I admit, at first I was skeptical about my tegu surviving the journey from the East to West coast around this time of year. That all changed the day I learned tegus can fly! With a plethora of opinions out there regarding the husbandry of Argentine black & white tegu's, it was helpful to get some straight answers. Rick's info is invaluable and should be highly regarded. Not having to take shortcuts or having to read in between the lines made doing business with Sisco a pleasure indeed.

Travis Burns
    Prehistoric Times Reptiles

Rick your an awesome guy to deal with. Kept your word on everything that you said and on top of it all....I ended up with one heck of a Tegu.

I would be SOL if it wasn't for you and this site. You are doing wonders for all of us here and I hope we show are appreciation.

My tegu arrived healthy and ate within the first 20 minutes of being shipped to me.

The amount of time and effort you put into this hobby (especially for the Tegu's) is a lot of work. I hope you know that it is much appreciated and I hope that one day I can be half the reptile breeder/hobbyist you are.

Hope to do business again. Good luck

Mike
    2.0.0-Burmese Pythons
    1.0.0-Bearded Dragon
    1.0.0-Borneo Short Tail
    0.1.0-GTP
    0.0.1-Crested Gecko
    0.1.0-Coastal Carpet Python
    0.1.1-Black And White Tegu
    1.0.0-Pyxie/African Bullfrog

i just gotmy lil one in. looks great, active and friendly.

rick held on to my tegu while i got my email straight-something he didnt have to do- and im thankful he did.

you push the hobby forward rick

good game