Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of frog are you?

im an african dwarf frog.they are very pretty.

African Dwarf Frogs are social creatures. They like to swim all day in warm water (76-78*F) and make excellent pets for beginners because they don't require live crickets for food! They eat frozen bloodworms or brine shrimp.

What kind of Frog are you?
    i am birdbrain....just had my name changed. that's all. please click.....
    http://www.unicreatures.com/view.php?id=228408

Talking kewl

im a White's Tree Frog kewl
    R.I.P lizzie
    you will be missed

Seems im the only one that got Cuban Tree Frog. And its cannibalistic...wonderful. lol

I know this is a kinda old thread but I thought it was pretty cool so i took the test and it turns out I am a Golden Mantella Frog! Very Handsome indeed!:lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff Wyatt

0.0.1 Gold Tegu
    3.2 Bearded Dragons
    3.2.8 Crested Geckos
    0.2 High End Red Retic/Orange Stripe Gargoyle Geckos
    1.1 Leopard Geckos
    1.1 Ball Pythons (High Gold Normal, Smokin' Mojave)
    1.7 Boa Constrictors (Prob. Super hypo, Smokin' Super hypo, Prob Jungle, Hypo Prob Jungle, Aberrant Pattern, 50% Suriname Poss Jungle, CA 66% het Blood, Yellow Pastel)
    1.1 Dogs (Jack Russell/Min Pin, Pom/shih tzu mix)
    1.0 Kitty

I'd probably be a pixie too. Mine sunk its teeth into my finger the other day. nasty little suckers.
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)

I'm a Puerto Rican Coqui!

Commonly found throughout Puerto Rico, the coquí name comes from the song that the male of the species is often heard singing in the forest. What it seems to say is: "cokeé, cokeé. The coquíes begin to sing when the sun goes down at dusk. Their melody serenades islanders to sleep. Coqu�es sing all night long until dawn when they stop singing and head for the nest.

Haha this is cool. I don't know if my voice is that great though...

I'm a Red Eyed Tree Frog!

Red-eyed tree frogs come from the warm and humid rain forests of Costa Rica in Central America. Some believe that their red eyes are a form of protection called "startle coloration". These frogs are very mellow during the day, and tend to be active only at night, so if the frog is awakened in the daytime, as might happen if a predator chanced upon it despite its excellent day time camouflage, the eyes pop abruptly open, hopefully startling the predator. This species tends to do better in a community of other red eyed tree frogs.

this guy could use some more sunflower seeds

Golden Mantella Frog

I'm a Golden Mantella Frog!

These frogs occur in several colour forms, each confined to very small locations within the eastern quadrant of Madagascar. They like their habitat with temperatures around 68 - 70*F and high humidity. This species is very showy in captivity preferring elevated positions out in the open. Males are generally smaller, slimmer and more angular in build than females and not as vocal as other species of mantellas. Females can produce eggs at a rate of once every two months given proper care.

Toki Tegu
    Scorch Dragon
    Nadine Columbian Boa
    2 Herb freak Teenagers & 1 Beardie loving Hubby

Bwahahahahaha.. I'm a Budgett Frog..

Bwahahahahaha.. I'm a Budgett Frog..

I'm a Budgett's Frog!

So ugly, it's cute! Budgett's Frogs, named after the explorer who discovered them, are large carnivorous South American frogs. They can grow to be 5 and a a half inches in size, but since they aren't very active they can be kept in a small 10 gallon aquarium. Their tank should be kept around 86*F and they cannot be housed with other animals because they will try to eat anything that moves!