Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I finally ordered my baby Tegu today

I just read a pm from him and he still doesn't know when he can shipp her out.He has been staying in touch with me about that every day ( since Saturday ).I don't know if mine is going to be a male or female but for now it's a she for me.I let you know as soon as I have the good new about when he can shipp them out :wink: .

thanks.. i try to stay in touch with him but its hard sometimes..

i hate waiting. hahaha

Tell me about it.I hate to wait,too ( just because I can't wait to get my hands on her ).I know and understand that he is very busy with work,too.

hes a great guy to deal with no doubt about that.. i wouldnt hesitate to deal with him more in the future.

same here.

US Xpress is really good. i was at work and i had a friend at my house to be there when the tegu did, and the post office called me to tell me when it would be delivered, and then the delivery guy called my cell phone to say it arrived safely after ascending 3 flights of stairs to my apt.

Quote Originally Posted by corn-ball
    US Xpress is really good. i was at work and i had a friend at my house to be there when the tegu did, and the post office called me to tell me when it would be delivered, and then the delivery guy called my cell phone to say it arrived safely after ascending 3 flights of stairs to my apt.
    That's how I am going to ship mine. It's overnight, half the price of Fed-Ex, and you don't need to go through a long certification process.
    1.1 Blue Tegus, 1.1 Cuban Rock Iguanas
    1.1 Bearded Dragons, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon
    0.1 Columbian Boa, 1.0 Ball Python, 0.0.1 Corn