Thread: reptile super show

Loudog760 Guest

Default reptile super show

Hey guys I'm going to the reptile super show coming up soon and I was wondering if any body knows any good vendors or breeders that will be attending this show? I've been planning on getting an Argentine Black & White Tegu for some time now and I think I'm readdy to pick one up. I'll put the link below of the vendors that will be there, there will be a list under the, "vendors list." its pretty big. thanks for your time everyone!

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

Hi Loudog760.Welcome to the Tegu forum family.Good luck with finding the Tegu that you want at the expo.The only names that ring I know are good are LLLreptile.Ask them if they bred the Tegu's them selfs or if they got them from a breeder and just resell them ( sometimes they do that ).If they say they got it from a breeder ask who the breeder is.If it is Rick Sisco,Varnyard,Agama Intern.,or Ron St. Pierre than you are good to go.Bert from Agama past away not to long ago but I know they still have some Tegu's for sale.Now with Ron's Reptiles ( that was on the list ) ask if it is Ron St. Pierre.If it is than it's good.Otherwise I haven't heard from them before.Hope that helps.Please keep us posted on how it went and if you found one that you like.Thanks.

Loudog760 Guest

Thanks for the info, ill write those names down when I go.

Loudog760 Guest

And if anyone else knows vendors there let me.

txrepgirl: I'll let you guys know. I'll be active on this forum either way so I can gain all the knowledge I can.

I'm happy to hear that you are planing to be active on this forum either way.It's nice to have you as a new addition to our family.

Loudog760 Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome.

your welcome :wink: .