Thread: red x blue female argentine tegu $150.00 PHX, AZ

Default red x blue female argentine tegu $150.00 PHX, AZ

Selling my whole set up for $300.00 or $150.00 firm on price just for tegu. The cage u see in my gallery and a blue x red female argentine tegu. see gallery for photos. Will need truck to pick up cage is 6'X4'X2'

and two 1.1.0 Ornate Uro's setup not included: female showing green and male aqua blue and yellow can send pictures via e-mail $200.00 for the pair only.

need to sell going back to school.

Please only sold to people in the PHX, AZ only

480-415-1023

Oh man.I wish you would of told me that sooner that you are selling your hybrid Tegu.I just ordered one yesterday.How old is she now ? are you shure it is a female ? do you have any new pics of her ? that would be great.The one I ordered yesterday I don't know the sex yet because it's still to small.I just talked to Bryan ( my boyfriend ) and he sad that we maybe could get yours,too.So if the one we got yesterday turns out to be a boy we can breed him with your female.If it's a female,too ,than we will breed Leonidas with both of the hybrids.

Hey bro, I'm in Mesa. I was wondering yu were interested in selling just the enclosure? I really like the design! If so, how much are you asking?

p.s. Are you interested in any trades?
    J.Miles
    0.1.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Asami)
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Drexel)
    1.0.0 Rottweiler(Diamo)
    1.0.0 Boston Terrier(Chester)

Loudog760 Guest

Are you selling the cage? I know someone who wants it.