Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: =''''''''''[ my tegu died....

:cry: I am so sorry to hear about what happened to Peaches.May she R.I.P .I can't believe a healthy Tegu like her just can be gone like that the next day.I pray to God for him to give you comfort and peace to your heart and mind.Hang in there.If you need anything we will be here for you :wink: .Good luck with your next Tegu.

freexskate, my deepest sympathies. It's so easy to get attached to these little guys; it scares me :(

I hope you mentioned the incident to the guy at the store who sold you the roaches. Not in an accusing way, because there's no way to know if there is a connection or a coincidence. But if he hears a similar report from just one other customer, it would strongly suggest that there might have been something wrong with that batch of roaches. Like maybe they picked up some pesticide along the way, that wasn't strong enough to wipe them out but that they carried with them.

I'm just taking a guess here.

Warmest wishes, and look forward to filling your life with a new little pal after a while.

I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes there's just no way to know why things happened (without a necropsy, that is). I'm always heartbroken when I lose a pet.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets