Thread: Arnie, The Beached Tree Whale

Default Arnie, The Beached Tree Whale

Hell again...Some of you may remember Arnie, one of my tree frogs. Last night he was puffed up and looking like the fattest thing ever. As you may remember, he has a litle bit of a weight problem.

This frog has super powers..He is immune to all diets....Ha ha ha hah

Rob

lol, is he posturing? i never seen one look all puffed up like that. even the fat ones...
    1.1.0 Arg B/W Tegu Joker n Groxy
    1.0.0 Australian Water Dragon "Spyro"
    1.0.0 Red Eared Slider "Turdy"
    0.0.0 White Dwarf Hamster "MiMi" R.I.P.
    1.1.0 Black&Albino Kingsnakes "Pearl & Hannibal"

Arnie looks like an adorable little statue. so poised and charming

btw, I think I found a place with 'Arnie's'. that's all I am saying for now .. :wink:

lol, is he posturing? i never seen one look all puffed up like that. even the fat ones...
    Hello world eater...Posturing, you mean puffing up to ward off predators..correct??? I also have not seen this in a tree frog.

He usually does not puff up, However, his throat area swells quite a bit before he croaks. In the pics, he looked like he was about to croak, but did not

It might be because I was in the room at night with the light on. He will only come down off his tree when the lights are completely out and no one is around. Last night, I need to fo in there and do things after the lights went out. I probably caught him off guard.

Hello angelrose....so..you may have found some Arnies heh......Come on...don't hold back, spill the beans. I want details..lol... :lol:

Rob

lol, i wish i had pictures of froggy and froggi,

it's soo funny to watch a whites tree frog eat a nightcrawler. using their own front legs to stuff the worm down their throats
    1.1.0 Arg B/W Tegu Joker n Groxy
    1.0.0 Australian Water Dragon "Spyro"
    1.0.0 Red Eared Slider "Turdy"
    0.0.0 White Dwarf Hamster "MiMi" R.I.P.
    1.1.0 Black&Albino Kingsnakes "Pearl & Hannibal"

I would have liked to see the pics of your frogs too..

Although I would like to claim that Arnie has the title of the fattest tree frog in existence.....I believe that title belongs to another frog. However, if Arnie applies himself, he could be champion....lol

here are the pics of what I believe, to be the fattest tree frog in existence.