Thread: Harvey

Default Harvey

Hello all......

Here is my new Albino Pacman (cranwelli) frog. I talked myself out of him for 3 days straight. However, I second guessed my decision everyday. I figured the only way to put an end to it was to get him.

He is a unique albino.. He has lime green running along his back and sides and has quite a bit or orange on him instead of the typical yellow.

He is about 1 1/2 inches long. I think this frog is going to be massive when it grows up...

Rob...

Very nice, october! An albino frog, wow!! I did look into some websites and did not find the Arnie you have.

Hello angelrose.....Thats for the reply......Here is a link that is selling what Arnie is. They do not have the amount of character Arnie has, but they are similar

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=14&de=610992

Thank you! I guess you can tell I have my heart set on that fella .... :wink:

What does Arnie eat again and how often ?

Every other day, he eats about 3-4 large crickets. Recently, I have been giving him night crawlers, I cut the crawler in half and he eats maye 1 1/2 - 2 full night crawlers in all.

Also, he has been on a diet for like a couple of months. I think it is working...well, maybe not... 8O

Here is a pic of him shortly after I got him..Look at that gut...lol

Here he is now...