Thread: Out in the cold

Default Out in the cold

It was very warm today for Jan so I put my macaw out in the oak tree for some sun. Well, now she won'Out in the coldt come down and it's past 2AM and it's cold outside. Any suggestion? Bubbategu2

A net? maybe try throwing it over it... I'd suggest some type of fishing net.

Did you not put the bird in a cage I assume the birds wings are at least clipped so it can't fly away?

Spencer
    0.0.1 Argentina Black & White Tegu - Alice
    0.0.1 Argentina Red Tegu - (Waiting for it to come out of hibernation)
    1.0.0 Green Iguana - Napoleon
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Dante
    1.0.0 Ball Python - Monty

Sorry for not answering back right away. My macaw had a badly broken wing when she was a baby and cant fly. Long before I got her, she was at the vets and, Idk, running around on the floor, I guess, and she got run over by a vet cart. She ended up spending the night outside that night and it was cold!! But she wouldn't come down the tree, in fact, she climbed as high as she could! I went out there no less than five times during the night but she wouldn't come down. In the morning she was very anxious to come into house!! Bubbategu2

8O WOW what a story.How did I miss this post ? I'm very happy to hear that she is well and that she finally wanted to come back into the house.I hope she learned her lesson :lol: .Thanks for keeping us posted.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl