Thread: Anyone feed ASFs to their tegu?

Default Anyone feed ASFs to their tegu?

I'm breeding my own feeders.(dubias, hissers, supers soon, mice, rats and ASFs)
    I haven't had a conscious, feeding tegu to try feeding any African Soft Fur rats yet.
    Have any of you tried them? I'm looking to completely switch over to ASFs because I have them in the house and ASFs do not stink hardly at all opposed to the lab mice and rats I have that absolutely wreak if not changed out like twice a week. Who's got time and supplies for that when you have a choice? I may keep some regular rats but he mice are outa here!
    Tree hugging is the truest form of self preservation!
    http://facebook.com/gisartbiz

I do. Tegus and my Ball Pythons/my smaller snakes love them.

i have heard of them and seen them.. i have tried to get them but each time its fell thru id love to breed them for my snakes and tegus and anything else
    0.1.0 Col. Tegu
    0.1.1 Arg. Tegu
    0.2.0 Leos
    0.0.1 Spotted Python
    0.0.1 Painted Turtle

Thanks so much for your response!
    These guys are kickin butt now! I've had them for about a month now and both females were apparently prego when I got them. So far they've produced 17-18 babies(won't sit still for counting!) within 10 days of getting them and one had 8 more today! At this rate I think they may actually be able to keep up with the soon to be 3 tegu hatchlings I'll have hopefully craving ASFs! The only thing is I hope to have a few pairs of babies ready to breed by the estimated March awakening of the extremes. They'll be hungry lil suckers I'm certain!
    Tree hugging is the truest form of self preservation!
    http://facebook.com/gisartbiz