Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fish

Default New Fish

wolf cichlid

thats not mine but looks about the same ill post some pics once i get a battery

i hope you have a huge tank that you are going to dedicate solely to him, because these guys don't tolerate tankmates once they hit around 8-10 inches. they are of the most aggressive new world cichlids out there, and they develop huge teeth
    1.0.1-tegus 0.0.1-iguana 0.0.1-beardie 0.1-RTB 0.0.1 Kingsnake 0.1-potbellied pig 3.2-cats 2.1-dogs 1.1-ferrets 0.1-Quaker 2.1-Zebra finches 1.1 conures 0.1-rat 0.0.1-emperor scorpion

he is is 9 inches ang he has lived in a 30 gal his hole life im putting him in a 55 all by him self today

What the devil is that? Are you going to feed it to your Tegu? Just kidding....

very nice looking fish.my sons would probably walk to your home and steal it if they could.they have a 55 and a 150 gal tanks just for cichlids.the 55 has about 100 babies from a red terror and a red devil. very aggressive cross if you put you hand in the tank you will loose little chunks of flesh.and they are only about 2 months old.

Are they genetic freaks ?

I've never yet come across a Red Devil or Red Terror that is capable of removing flesh, even fully grown. I bought a few for my lungfish to eat a while back.

i will be breeding him soon

i really think they are part piranha.they are nasty.i held amouse fuzzy by the tail in the tank and it took them about 15 min to eat it leaving bones.
    Michelle

when this one was younger he ate 3 pinky hampsters

Quote Originally Posted by Astigma
    he is is 9 inches ang he has lived in a 30 gal his hole life im putting him in a 55 all by him self today
    Despite the fact hes prolly stunted i hope your packing more then a 55 for him, just incase you didnt realize what you stumbled into heres a LINK http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=6