Thread: Interesting Bearded Dragon

Default Interesting Bearded Dragon

I found this picture cruising looking for tattoo ideas. I've never seen a bearded that color. Is it a genetic abnorm? Has anyone seen one like this?
    0.1 B&W Tegu (Remington Steel)
    1.0 Extreme Giant Tegu (Smallz)
    1.0 Blue Tegu (Shakespeare)

0.1 Red Tegu (Izma)
    0.0.1 Caiman Lizard (Bubba)
    0.1 Black Throat Monitor (Tanin)
    1.1 Emerald Tree Boas (Buddy & Ezzy)
    0.1 Lavender Albino Reticulated Python (Leelu)
    1.0 Granite Burmese Python (Reaper)
    --
    Too Many. Ball Pythons
    Too Many. Jungle Carpet Pythons

8O wow.That is one great looking bearded Dragon.I don't want to be rude but I didn't like the Tattoo to much.
    Please lilwyhunter.If you find some nice Tattoo of a Tegu please posted or pm me with it.My boyfriend and I never got a Tattoo but he really would like to get one of Leonidas .Thank so much.

Did you see this one yet ? I just found it again.I saw this one before

The tattoos not finished yet, they still have the detail work to do, and I've only found two tattoos of Tegus, one was really good and the other was rather lame. I intend to get one this summer, I'll let you know if I find a good one.
    0.1 B&W Tegu (Remington Steel)
    1.0 Extreme Giant Tegu (Smallz)
    1.0 Blue Tegu (Shakespeare)

0.1 Red Tegu (Izma)
    0.0.1 Caiman Lizard (Bubba)
    0.1 Black Throat Monitor (Tanin)
    1.1 Emerald Tree Boas (Buddy & Ezzy)
    0.1 Lavender Albino Reticulated Python (Leelu)
    1.0 Granite Burmese Python (Reaper)
    --
    Too Many. Ball Pythons
    Too Many. Jungle Carpet Pythons

:oops: sorry about that.I didn't know that it wasn't finished yet.Thanks for letting me know and for trying to find a good Tegu Tattoo :wink: .I'll do the same .

I have never seen a bearded dragon like that. He almost looks camouflage!

lilwyhunter, i see your from Manchester. are you going to the april expo there?

Hey, i know this is a very old thread, but i just came across this and that's my leg (and thus tattoo) and lizard.
    She was (now passed away) a wild-caught rescue lizard who was hit by a car and sustained brain injuries, lost a lot of her teeth and one of her eyes and thus could not be released. So she was no special morph, just every-day wild lizard colours from Central Queensland.
    She had a great range of colours she would go though, and in mating season would even change to a very pale, almost lilac colour. Really stunning lizard. My vet still has two of the daughters (she laid about 30 eggs after being hit by the car).
    And the tattoo is long since finished and looks a lot better than that photo!

Hi Agamid. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. I'm so sorry for your loss. May she R.I.P. She was the most amazing bearded dragon I have ever seen. She was very lucky for you to taking her in. Do you have some new photos of your finished tattoo and from the daughters from her ? That would be awesome. I'm happy to hear that even after she went through a horrific even by getting hit by a car that she was able to have some babies . Thank you for sharing your story.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl