Thread: Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Default Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Hey guys! Made a long time heh?

I'm finally back! I was occupied for a very long moment. :!:

Yeah I was very busy with the school (college) because I had change my choice. I am not studying in animal health anymore, it was too boring, because all the topic were centered on dogs and cats and I don't really likes them lol. :lol: Now I am in nature science, I will finish my college next year.

I was also looking for a tortoise. I have made tons of research before finding one. Generally tortoise are very expensive in canada (400-500$ a baby) 8O and I was looking for an healthy adult. I finally found one. It is a 10 years old male herman tortoise. He is very funny, and has no pyramiding at all. I bought him 225$, a big luck.

He has a good temperament, he will run to me, when I tap the ground of his enclosure, he is handfeeded and I am able to rub his head and neck.

I housed him into a 8feetx3feet enclosure, which is too big for a 8-9 inches long tortoise. I bought him a smaller enclosure, which will be more confortable for him. He also eat like a pig. His name is tama-chan which mean ''bullet/ball'' in japanese. :wink:

I still have my Bearded dragon Uresaii. He/she is bigger now. 13-14 inches and he/she is still adorable. He/she met tama-chan, he/she wasn't happy at all, he had a very defensive posture and try to bit him, I had to seperate the two of them, for being to ''affectionnate'' lol :lol:

Now that my 8feetx3feet enclosure is empty, I will adopt a new herp. I was thinking about a adult Tegu (B/W or Red Tegu). I will probably have it on summer vacation. However, I will have to make some modification on my enclosure, because it's a tortoise table (there is no top on the enclosure) so I will have to build a top and seal it.

So that's it! I am glad to be back in the forum!
    I hope that I will be able to help other people in this forum!

Have a nice day everyone :wink:
    Ben
    0.1.0, 2007, Bearded Dragon (Uresaii)
    1.0.0, 1999, Hermann Tortoise (Tama-chan)
    0.1.0, 2007, Redfoot Tortoise (Kame-chan)

Got msn? If you want to talk to me just leave me a private message !

Hi Ben.Welcome back.We missed you.Congratulations on your new family member.I'm happy to hear that you are going to be around on here again :wink: .Do you have any pictures of tama-chan ?

Well! Hello Ben .... YES! We have missed you! Welcome Back.

Congrats! on bullet/ball!! I know you have been wanting one for a very long time. Is he everything you said you were looking for ? It sounds like it.

Now, what to do with an enclosure of that size ? Hmmmm ?? A tegu !!??

I can't believe you only have one year left. The time went by so swiftly! Good thing I'm not getting older ....LOL.

I know you succeed in everything you do!

p.s. now, you can keep fixing my french for me ..lol

I do have picture sam, I'll have to post them soon.

Yes I am glad to have a tortoise! They are pretty smart and funny. They are very amazing. Many people told me that they were like ''rocks'' with no personality. I have to say that they are wrong, those herps are outgoing and seems to search for human attention to get a good snack!

Of course, I'll have to get a Tegu! I'll probably have it on summer, or sooner!

Thank you all!
    Ben

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default Back

Ben Glad to see you . Im back too hows my tegu family ?

Well, I am so happy .... Everybody is coming back.

bubbasherps, Welcome, Welcome Back .... Your the tegu man, how are you and them ?

GOT_TEGUS01 Guest

Default thanks

thank you angelrose missed you guys

It seems that I am the only one here, who do not have a tegu, I'll have to get one soon lol :lol:
    Ben

It feels so good to see some old ( not in age :lol: ) members back again .I love the way this Tegu family is growing.This is a GREAT forum.
    I don't think Ben that you are the only one that doesn't have a Tegu yet :wink: .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl