Thread: Young male Dumeril's monitor for sale/ tegu trade

Default Young male Dumeril's monitor for sale/ tegu trade

I have an "extra," young male Dumeril's monitor(Varanus dumerilii) for sale. I have one male already and am eagerly looking for a female.

I acquired this monitor in November as a wild-caught import. He is feeding well on crayfish, crabs, and hopper mice.

Although this species is generally reclusive, this monitor readily feeds from tongs and will even take crustaceans from your fingers. Unlike my other male, he will not shy away or duck into a burrow when you enter the room or work in the cage. He is actually rather curious, often coming over to investigate what is going on, much like my Argus and Ackies.

This species requires high humidity and constant access to clean water.

I am asking $100.00 plus shipping. I may consider trades as well.

i have a nine month argentine b/w tegu...if u would be interested in trading...but i have a few questions about the monitor first. Can he be held, is he some what tame, and is he flighty.
    thankyou,
    Trey

Got any pics? Definitely interested! Do you know how old it is?

This was posted in 2009. The OP hasn't even been on the site in quite some time either. This one has already been rehomed.

If you are looking for one try...

faunaclassifieds.com

kingsnake.com

Hi Komodomojo. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. I just want to let you know that you might not get a response from the seller. Since the Post was posted in 2009. If you want to you can check out Faunaclassifieds.com or Kingsnake.com. Good luck.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Lol. Ripkabird98. We posted at the same time. But you beat me to it .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl