Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tongue game!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelrose
    I used to feed mine all the iron based veggies too. When she got older, some chicken occasionally. Mine got egg bound towards the end and I had to have her uterus removed. Did yours ?
    Same thing happened to her, here she is (and I actually didn't stage this)

Quote Originally Posted by clx
    He was in a garden here in Massachusetts. Not quite their natural habitat, but he seems to have adapted quite nicely. He always eyes the wildlife when I have him outside. And yes, animals will let you know when they don't like something. I have a 16 year old iguana who will demonstrate that beautifully.
    I'm in Massachusetts as well. Too bad someone was irresponsible enough to let their tegu go like that. It's behavior like that that gives people ammunition to ban having these animals.

No, I'm aware of what you think you are saying. I'm saying that your potentially placing human emotions on the tegu by saying "like" and "dislike". I'm saying that they may not entirely be correct, or applicable. Either way, I get what you are saying, just trying to avoid confusion here.

[quote="clx"]
    I used to feed mine all the iron based veggies too. When she got older, some chicken occasionally. Mine got egg bound towards the end and I had to have her uterus removed. Did yours ?
    Same thing happened to her, here she is (and I actually didn't stage this)
    "clx"

Awwwwwwww, this breaks my heart 'cause it brings back such wonderful memories. Thank you so much for that.

I don't think you staged that at all. Mine (Gucci) used to crawl into my bed at times too (when she was older). When she was younger, she was a dickens to keep up with ..lol

Awwwwwwww, this breaks my heart 'cause it brings back such wonderful memories. Thank you so much for that.

I don't think you staged that at all. Mine (Gucci) used to crawl into my bed at times too (when she was older). When she was younger, she was a dickens to keep up with ..lol
    I just found her up there one day. That was a few years ago when we still lived at my parents house. She used to wander all over but she had a few favorite spots, usually where it was sunny and she could watch the cars go by. That's still her favorite pastime, as well as stomping on my bearded dragon and swatting at her crickets. Iguanas are awesome.