Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a legit bw arg??

Default Is this a legit bw arg??

I'm going to post the link for the ad of the tegu i'm planning on getting next week. Is it a legit black and white?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-othe...AdIdZ114544317

thanks alot

Peter

It is a black and white Argentine. A nice young lizard too. Though that is a bit high in price. That is more akin to a red tegu, not a black and white. Black and white Argentines at least in the US tend to be between 100-180 US dollars.

yeah i agree it is a lil highly priced.. but maybe they did so for haggling. idk..
    0.1.0 Col. Tegu
    0.1.1 Arg. Tegu
    0.2.0 Leos
    0.0.1 Spotted Python
    0.0.1 Painted Turtle

yes, argentine

Fo shizzle :wink:
    J.Miles
    0.1.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Asami)
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu(Drexel)
    1.0.0 Rottweiler(Diamo)
    1.0.0 Boston Terrier(Chester)

Definitely an Argentine and definitely pricey. If you do pick this little guy up be sure to get some calcium and UV onto him right away. One of the first signs of MBD is a shortened snout and it looks like he might be affected.
    0.1 B&W Tegu (Remington Steel)
    1.0 Extreme Giant Tegu (Smallz)
    1.0 Blue Tegu (Shakespeare)

0.1 Red Tegu (Izma)
    0.0.1 Caiman Lizard (Bubba)
    0.1 Black Throat Monitor (Tanin)
    1.1 Emerald Tree Boas (Buddy & Ezzy)
    0.1 Lavender Albino Reticulated Python (Leelu)
    1.0 Granite Burmese Python (Reaper)
    --
    Too Many. Ball Pythons
    Too Many. Jungle Carpet Pythons

I don't understand such a price. I know people are trying to make money with the economy like it is, but that's just high.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxTurtle52
    I don't understand such a price. I know people are trying to make money with the economy like it is, but that's just high.
    The price isn't to bad. Its two years old, prolly ready to breed next year. If its tame think of all the time they had to put into it. If its healthy think of all the food it took. A hatchling and an adult wont cost the same lol.

And then I looked at the pictures lol. That tegu is either an 08 or is extremely small for its age. I would wait for the 09s to hatch in 2-3 months

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonrazac
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTurtle52
    The price isn't to bad. Its two years old, prolly ready to breed next year. If its tame think of all the time they had to put into it. If its healthy think of all the food it took. A hatchling and an adult wont cost the same lol.

And then I looked at the pictures lol. That tegu is either an 08 or is extremely small for its age. I would wait for the 09s to hatch in 2-3 months
    Then I noticed it was in canada. lol... Tegus cost quite a bit more there...

Yes, it's a Argentine b/w Tegu.I think for him/her being 2 years old he/she is very small.I thinks so, too, that the price is way to high.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl