Thread: My new baby from Rick

Default My new baby from Rick

I just received my new Tegu from Rick. He was packaged very well, he had a long journey to my home. I thought he would be very stressed from shipment but I can tell that he was handled and loved because he was very calm and well behaved. He ate rite away, Turkey with mealworms and is now basking in his new home. I am very happy with my new baby and Rick is always there for every question I have asked. One thing I really liked about Rick is he doesn't make you feel stupid for asking silly questions. That has happened to me before with other breeders. I would recommend Rick to anyone looking for a Tegu!! I couldn't be happier. This is my baby Gooch

He's sooo cute! I thought Rick was all sold out!

Rick if your reading this, do you have any babies left? I need one bad!!!! I was going to wait until next season but if you have any more I would love one. :lol: If you don't have any then I will patiently wait for your next batch of babies. I'll just sit here and drool over every one else's :(

Let me know.......

Mo

Mo: that was one she paid for prior and I held it for her until she had the enclosure built. She paid for it a month or more ago.

I have four hatchlings that I held that I thought were exceptional for one reason or another. Was going to keep a dozen, but ended up selling many of those because I didn't want to go to the expo empty handed. These four I will keep until they are at least a year old. At that time I may sell a couple. Though probing at this size is possible, it is not 100% accurate. I want to wait until I can visually tell the sexes and keep two females. The other two may be sold, male or female.

Rick

Now why would you want to keep the females :P
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

Hey Rick,

Okay I'll wait until your ready to place me with a Tegu, either hatchling or holdback. I trust your judgement. I'm making plans for a really nice large indoor enclosure and a natural habitiat outdoor one too so he can get natural sun and fresh air. Wow, that was a run on sentence if I ever saw one!