Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look at my boys!

Here's mine being saddled up. I guess he's more like my parents' horse. They're into horses a lot more than I am. As you can see he is old.

1.0.0. English Budgie (Peanut)
    1.0.0. Red-Eared Slider (Rocky)
    1.0.0. Bearded Dragon (Gomek)
    www.youtube.com/SnakeEyes223

BoxTurtle, he looks like he's thinking, "What, you talking to me?" He's a cutie!!! Nothing wrong with old horses! I have two senior horses.

laurarfla, I'm having to pay $9.00 for a small square bale. Wow, $400 for partial board??? That's outrageous! Owning horses right now is pretty challenging. I definitely have to watch my spending. But instead of fancy clothes and jewelry, I spend money on my animals. They are worth it though, they make me happy!
    The most experienced breeder of B & W Arg. and Red Tegu's--Johnny LaRocca!

He learned from his friend and the most influential reptile breeder in America, Bert Langerwert. In Bert's newly published biography he has this to say about Johnny LaRocca....page 419 "Johnny LaRocca... the one breeder I worked most closely with studying tegus. His tegus are the best I have seen produced anywhere except on my farm".

Purchased my Awesome Tegu from teguterra.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4HORSE View Post
    BoxTurtle, he looks like he's thinking, "What, you talking to me?" He's a cutie!!! Nothing wrong with old horses! I have two senior horses.

laurarfla, I'm having to pay $9.00 for a small square bale. Wow, $400 for partial board??? That's outrageous! Owning horses right now is pretty challenging. I definitely have to watch my spending. But instead of fancy clothes and jewelry, I spend money on my animals. They are worth it though, they make me happy!
    You are correct. I have a rule that goes ''I won't buy anything I don't need.'' And I have stuck to that rule for months, and it helps me save money for things I do need.
    1.0.0. English Budgie (Peanut)
    1.0.0. Red-Eared Slider (Rocky)
    1.0.0. Bearded Dragon (Gomek)
    www.youtube.com/SnakeEyes223

That's a good plan BoxTurtle. It does get a little tricky sometimes....like when you're down to your last pair of hole-less socks! Do I buy new socks, or buy that new saddle blanket?
    The most experienced breeder of B & W Arg. and Red Tegu's--Johnny LaRocca!

He learned from his friend and the most influential reptile breeder in America, Bert Langerwert. In Bert's newly published biography he has this to say about Johnny LaRocca....page 419 "Johnny LaRocca... the one breeder I worked most closely with studying tegus. His tegus are the best I have seen produced anywhere except on my farm".

Purchased my Awesome Tegu from teguterra.com