Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schatzi is trying to bite Leonidas lol

Sam I thought we talked about me getting him already? I thought we did sorry. Well he is doing good shedding right now. He got bigger too.

haha i was crying cuz i was laffin so hard
    1.0.0 Black and White Argentine Tegu
    1.0.0 Crested gecko
    2.1.0 Bearded Dragons

Maybe she was impressed by that long, strong, dark and handsome man out side her window,..lol and just didn't know what to do with her self. So close,....yet so far away:lol: what's a girl to do.

LOL. Bubblez wow.

I'm just saying Richard21,..it could happend. Or maybe thats just what I got from the vidoeo. There was the initial bright light moment w/music of course lol. Then as she was scratching I heard her saying "let me out, just let me have him,...let me out, just let me have him." :lol:.

:twisted: twisted maybe, but thats just what I saw:P.
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

:lol: :lol: :lol: bubblz you crack me up lol.That's a good one.

rollingkatana7.I'm happy to hear that you liked the video so much.

Richard.If we did I'm sorry that I don't remember.I do remember you sending me a picture off the mom and you sad that he is on his way.I feel bad a lot off times when I can't help some of the members or I forget to get back with them or in your case don't remember talking about your new Tegu.My mind is going 100 miles per hour lately.I have been very busy working.Hope your not upset with me :(.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Haha, again Bubblez WOW. I'm not upset at all Sam, its okay. I remember you telling my something about my substrate to change it to cypress. Can't recall the rest. Focus on important things like work thats bringing the $$$. I'm still laughing at what Bubblez wrote.

Richard.Money isn't everything.If I'm not taking care what is very importand at home ( family, pets ) than I can't concentrate at work and nothing gets done.So for me the family/pets come first .I'm still laughing about that, too, lol.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bubblz View Post
    I'm just saying Richard21,..it could happend. Or maybe thats just what I got from the vidoeo. There was the initial bright light moment w/music of course lol. Then as she was scratching I heard her saying "let me out, just let me have him,...let me out, just let me have him." :lol:.

:twisted: twisted maybe, but thats just what I saw:P.
    it is a lizard love story
    R.I.P lizzie
    you will be missed

lol.But I always thought that the male Tegu bites the female when mating season is not the other way around :lol: .

Our videos :