Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Hybrid Tegu!

Those are nice babies!
    1.0.0. English Budgie (Peanut)
    1.0.0. Red-Eared Slider (Rocky)
    1.0.0. Bearded Dragon (Gomek)
    www.youtube.com/SnakeEyes223

I just taked to him and he sad he has a few left.I'm going to get one in two days ( paying for it ) for sure.I'm goint to try to talk my boyfriend in getting two off them ( since Bobby sad he can sex them for me ) so I can breed them later with my male and female hybrid.I asked them how old they have to be to breed.He sad that the parents off his all american hybrids are 1 1/2 years old.He sad as long as my Tegus are healthy they can breed at 1 1/2 years old, too.Before I breed mine I make sure I take them to our reptile vet and get the blood,bones, stool and other things checked.I'm so exited.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Txrepgirl,..you know you gotta post pics when you get your new baby . Well,...what will be next, there's definitely goin to be some interesting colors coming that we haven't seen yet. Tegu Morphs maybe? Like PBs' (maybe not that extensive) or pretty much the same patterns with ridiculous colors, only time will tell.

I'm excited !
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

Bobby has some morphs going on right now. He calls them patternless. They're not completely without pattern, but they have great marks. I'm sure he's trying to breed them out.

Cool, Sam! Definitely post pics! Watch that sexing...my male turned out to be a female. I'm not complaining though...she's my beautiful girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world (she's my avatar).
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Oh wow these guys are amazing, I tried talkin the wife into it. Not happenin this time haha

Don't worry you all.I will post lots of pics and videos on here of the new baby.You should know by now that I have a big habbit on doing that any way lol.I can't help it I'm so in love with Tegus.I just have one BIG problem.If I'm not being careful and keep getting Tegus like that I might end up like Agama International.Bert just started out with a few, too, and look what happend lol.I love it .My boyfriend gets a kick out off watching me how excited I am around ( about ) Tegus.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by laurarfl View Post
    Bobby has some morphs going on right now. He calls them patternless. They're not completely without pattern, but they have great marks. I'm sure he's trying to breed them out.

Cool, Sam! Definitely post pics! Watch that sexing...my male turned out to be a female. I'm not complaining though...she's my beautiful girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world (she's my avatar).
    Does he have pics of these patternless gu's somewhere, or is this suppose to be a hush hush project?
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

I don't think it's hush hush. They might be on his website or on his forum.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Default reproducing

i breed ball pythons & when ever i have a pair make babies ,if the babies come out abnormal/like no other &i want to reproduce this gene i just breed the babies sibling x sibling & 100% of the time the gene will show up in the third generation. With tegus does this same method apply?, or does inbreeding have a bad affect on them>?

Here is the link to the patternless Tegus from Bobby ( Varnyard ).They look very cool.

I have a male and female powder blue and red Tegu hybrid that I will breed down the road with the male and female all american Tegu .Can't wait to see how they will look like.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...num=1&ct=image

Our videos :