Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: lizard names

Default Re: lizard names

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    My blue tounge skink is named Flexo from futurama and cuz he canfit into any little space

My savannah monitor is named Hugo based on the character from the street fighter video game series

My arg b&w tegu is name Tara from the hbo series true blood because they are both black bad bitches that will **** u up if u get in their way lmao
    Nice

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

All my reptiles/amphibians are named after someone in harry potter...
    Bellatrix La Snake (bells for short) pastel colombian red tail
    Nagini pastel colombian red tail
    snape hypo het albino colombian red tail male
    harry normal ball python
    dumbledor(he looks like he knows some stuff) pacman frog
    and my love weasley (weasel for short) red tegu... we also had fred the red rat snake... if i get another tegu I would like to get a b/w female and name her hermione... and if i ever get a extreme giant male from varnyard i will name him hagrid... oh and we have a cat named orange (can u guess what color he is?) another cat named phil... it fits trust me a catahoula (dog) named Riley a rat named bunny and another rat named pedro and another rat named opossum (my oldest son named them) and then about 60 more rats named food... can u guess why? lol
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Male b/w Tegu ( Leonidas )
    Male b/w Tegu ( Zeus )
    Male All American Tegu ( Shakespeare )
    Female All American Tegu ( Venus )
    Male blue/red hybrid Tegu ( Spatzi ). It's German for sweety.
    Male black throat Monitor ( Houdidni )
    Male bearded dragon ( Memphis )
    Male leopard gecko ( Spike )
    Male Vizsla dog ( Romeo/Buddy )
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Valcore the bearded dragon, when I got it everyone kept doing the falcore yell from the never-ending story and it stuck, so I changed it a bit..
    Panzer the box turtle, husband is military/history major and he moved and ate like a tank!
    Cake the whites tree frog, from the band, the lyrics ” stays up late and gets up early”
    Milford the tiger legged monkey frog, from arrested development because he always hides, like a Milford man they are never seen nor heard
    Dante the corn snake, the patterns on him looked like fire though now he's getting bigger its stretching and losing it but he's still fiery so it fits
    Achilles, Columbian, because I saw someone named their dog it and reptiles/amphibians are my Achilles heal!
    Poe ball python, for Edgar Allen Poe...cause he's awesome..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
    Bearded Dragon (2001) Valcore
    Box Turtle (found 2006) Panzer
    Albino Cornsnake (2011) Dante
    White's Tree Frog (2012) Cake
    Tiger Legged Monkey Frog (2012) Unnamed
    Columbian Tegu (2012) Achilles
    Ball Python (2012) Poe

Basset Hounds Snickers (2000-2011 RIP), Leonidas (2009), Murphy (2010), Theodora (2011).

We named our Argentine red tegu "MacGyver" because he is a cute little genius who can get out of any situation, but wouldn't hurt a fly (ok, maybe a fly wasn't the best example... yummm.) He is very smart, listens to verbal cues, and is always figuring out clever ways to climb up things.

...and because my wife is in love with Richard Dean Anderson. I was originally planning on naming him Worf (star trek), but was overruled and presented with the options of A) Jack O'Neill (stargate), or B) MacGyver (macgyver).
    MacGyver's YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/todeyius

We have themed ours LoL...

I breed Crested Geckos and my colony are all name after Shakespeare Characters bc I am a a huge Shakespeare Fanatic, but there are too many to name LoL

Monitors: The monitors are all named after Mortal Kombat Characters (except for Sav)
    Jade & Reptile: Green Tree Monitor pair
    Katana & SubZero: Blue Tree Monitor Pair
    Jax: Black Throat Monitor
    Kabal: Black Throat Monitor
    Fatality: Water Monitor

Juggernaut: Savannah Monitor (the only monitor not named after MK, but his back looks like Jugg Armor)

Others-
    KeleKona: Chinese Water Dragon because Kelekona means Dragon in Hawaiian (I went to college in Hawaii and she was our first baby together)
    Rupert: Silkie Beardie- Named after Stewies stuffed bear on Family Guy bc he's adorable
    Bowser: Bearded Dragon- This one is really my little brother's beardie but he lives with us. He is named after Bowser from Mario
    Drizella: RTB Female- We have 2 RTB and this one is a BIA BIG TIME, so her and the other are named after the Mean sisters from Cinderella
    Anastasia: RTB Female- She's not as mean as the other RTB but still a feisty one
    CUD: Normal BP- No idea LoL.. he's had it for over 13 years

Oh yes, and the fish: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (haha, they are breeders and feeders)

We have more, but some of our newer critters don't have names yet!
    Working on a theme for our retics and burms right now!

I like those names. They are very unique. I like Shakespeare, too. This is why we named our All American Tegu Shakespeare .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Thinking of naming my new red tegu Loki since it likes to pretend to take the food I offer then make a break for the exit when it's close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Thinking of naming my new red tegu Loki since it likes to pretend to take the food I offer then make a break for the exit when it's close enough.
    Lol

from Samsung Galaxy S3

How funny. I have noticed that the name Loki is very popular now.

Our videos :