Thread: 3tegu newbie

Default 3tegu newbie

Hi everyone..i just joined the site after just getting home from picking up another baby tegu..this time a golden one...i already have a red male and a b&w female adult ones...i call them cat lizzards because when people ask me what are they like i say..like a lazy cat,lol...my red male..just want to sleep and hide from people..he prefers to stay in his enclosure but my female B&W is the cuddliest thing you ever saw and she roams free but likes to climb up onto my bed and sleep with my cat,lol...anyways i guess thats enough meaningless babble from me for now,just wanted to introduce myself

Hi 3tegu newbie.Welcome to the Tegu forum family and congrats on your new Tegu.We would love to see some pictures off your Tegus or some videos.Don't you love it when they are very cuddly ? my biggest Tegu Leonidas is like that, too.He loves to sleep with us lol.We let him every now and than.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hello cat lizzard and Welcome Aboard .....

Congrats on your baby gold !!

When you have the time we would love to see the pics of your tegu/pet family.

Welcome to the forum cat lizzard!
    The most experienced breeder of B & W Arg. and Red Tegu's--Johnny LaRocca!

He learned from his friend and the most influential reptile breeder in America, Bert Langerwert. In Bert's newly published biography he has this to say about Johnny LaRocca....page 419 "Johnny LaRocca... the one breeder I worked most closely with studying tegus. His tegus are the best I have seen produced anywhere except on my farm".

Purchased my Awesome Tegu from teguterra.com