Thread: Scheduled Chat!! - Oct 23rd, 9pm EST to Midnight EST

Default Scheduled Chat!! - Oct 23rd, 9pm EST to Midnight EST

Our last scheduled chat was a blast. It's time to do it again. We will set this scheduled chat for Oct 23rd, 9pm EST to Midnight EST.

Please join the chatroom before that, even for a moment and confirm it does work for you. If you have problems, such as the chat not fully loading you will need to update the Java application on your computer. There is a link to download it from the chatroom login page.

Join the chatroom by one of the methods below..

* Connect directly via IRC to irc.herpsites.net and join #theTegu

* If you want to join without any addon programs, click on "Tegu Chat" on the left, then "Connect from the site". This connects with built in Java. You will get a popup, it will look like this...

You MUST choose "Yes" or "Always" in order to chat with us with Java.

Or you can use one of these methods...

* If Mozilla FireFox is your default internet browser you can add the official ChatZilla extension addon located Here, then click on "Tegu Chat" on the left, then click "Connect through an external program".

* If you use mIRC (Windows Users) or Ircle (Mac Users) you can simply click on "Tegu Chat" on the left, then click "Connect through an external program".

Hope to see you there.

Rick

I'll be there as long as my ISP don't crap on me like it did for the last scheduled chat 8O
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

I am just posting this as a reminder of this scheduled chat. I recall last time many were upset they got no notice and missed the event, so again.. Don't forget. Make sure to email anyone you know may be interested. Join the chat as soon as possible, even if there is not activity in there right now it will be best to get the chat working a head of time so during the chat you will have no issues.

Rick

Rick are we EST :-/

To see what the date and time would be for your area go HERE and change "Select place to convert to Location:" from 'UTC / GMT' to where ever you are located and press 'Convert Time'.

Rick