Thread: Yearling male anery corn for roach colony?

Default Yearling male anery corn for roach colony?

Would anyone be willing to trade? I need either deathheads or lobster roaches.Im not sure how shipping would work since shipping a snake is so expensive...Any ideas?

How many roaches are you looking for? I have some lobsters that have bred like mad, and happened to be looking for an anery corn. Do you have any pics?

Well, check the post on Death heads in the Invert forum here, I listed a great deal of info.

I have a few hundred Discoid nymphs and well over 3000 Lobster roaches, I can give you as many lobsters as you'd like and about 40 medium sized Discoid nymphs.

Discoids are also false death heads, not as heavy bodied as the death heads.. but they're amazingly great little roaches, and I haven't had a herp yet who will refuse a winged adult.

The lobsters are eh.. they climb glass, they breed like buggers, and they eat anything and everything (They're my little garbage disposal)
    But they're tiny, about the size of an adult cricket, although a lot better in terms of nutritional value IMO.
    Unless you got babies, or smaller lizards.. I don't reccomend them highly.
    But I can still ship you some adults, and when you no longer need them.. I reccomend you just dunk the container in bleach solution.
    While they're not infesting, and won't last longer than a generation in your home unless they get lucky.
    A single adult will leave you with about 40 babies who love to be under thumb, much to your disgust.

Not worth the trouble unless you have a herp that will climb glass too, or smaller lizards (geckos, smaller skinks, etc)
    2.1 Beardies
    1.1 Red Ackies
    1.1 B.C.C.
    -Recouperating-

Default roaches

Well Ive been checking into the shipping of snakes and seem to be at a loss..If I took anyone up on the offer it would be at least 45.00 8O for shipping UPS overnight and since its illegal to ship snakes I couldnt even guarentee that the snakes would arrive alive since I couldnt insure it...So I dont think it would work unless someone lived close enough to drive...I do live in Kansas which is probably not close to anyone..