Thread: KILL -S373 Deadline-Jan. 20

Default KILL -S373 Deadline-Jan. 20

Last Big Push- Kill-S373- DEADLINE

If you have not done your letters to Kill-S373 this weekend is your last opportunity! The DEADLINE for getting your letters opposing S373 to Tom Wolfe has been extended to Wednsday January 20th. Last day to overnight will be Tuesday the 19th. We don't believe the Senate will be back for a vote untill then. This is our last chance. Please take advantage of this opportunity! If you are going to a reptile show this weekend take letters with you to be signed. Everything you need is at www.Kill-S373.com and there is a Kill-S373 poster at http://usark.org/archive.php. This is extremely serious. If we do not succeed 1/3 of the Reptile Nation could be destroyed! Thousands will lose jobs. Many businesses will be bankrupted. Individuals could lose their homes. The time to ACT is NOW!!!!
    We need an ALL OUT effort right now. It is very simple. Write your letters like we did when we killed HR669. It is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do right now. Follow the instructions below:

1. Letters to your Senators- Go to www.Kill-S373.com and follow the instructions. Use the ‘Sample Letter’. Watch the instructional video. There is no substitute for REAL letters. Do it NOW!!!

2. Email your Senators- This is NOT a substitute for REAL letters. Click here we have made it easy for you. http://www.rallycongress.com/united-...op-python-ban/

3. Contact the Media- ‘Pythons, Politics & Death of the American Dream’ campaign. Click on the links below:
    MSNBC- http://www.rallycongress.com/united-...merican-dream/
    CNN- http://www.rallycongress.com/united-...merican-dream/
    FOX News- http://www.rallycongress.com/united-...merican-dream/
    The future of the Reptile Nation could be decided by what you as an individual are prepared to do over the next few days. Do not miss this opportunity to make a difference! Our community needs to pull together as never before. Do NOT let this be the final days of the Reptile Industry and Hobby!
    Special Message to Industry Leaders: If you make your living in the reptile trade you need to do all of the things listed above that the rest of the Reptile Nation is doing... and more! It is your responsibility to get a meeting with your Senator and make your case. You represent the industry in your state. By making direct contact with your Senators you give them a reason to oppose S373. Jobs and the Economy are important. Make your case. The time is NOW!!!
    ***Please Click the USARK Donate Button at the top of this page and contribute $10 to help pay for the USARK Kill S373 Letter Campaign***
    www.Kill-S373.com - NEW DEADLINE January 20, 2010... overnight mail by January 19th.
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus
    1.0.0 Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Albino/Lav Reticulated Python
    1.0.0 Normal Dwarf Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Platinum Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Dwarf Tiger Reticulated Python
    0.1.0 Normal Burmese Python

Bumping this up ....
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus

I send 20,000 letters to US ark. I sent 50 letters right to the white house. we need to win this with a couple of touch downs and a hail mary !!!
    too many tegus But can never say no to the GU

Bump one more time. Get your letters out !
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu
    0.1. Colombian Tegus

well my shows for non-herpers payed off I got 150 letters from non herpers against the python ban. and I recommend all herpers and non herpers to send letters to their representative senator against this bill they keep adding species to the lacey act. even domesticated species like leopard geckos and bearded dragons will be next. I call my representative so much they know me by name lol
    too many tegus But can never say no to the GU