Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Repti Fogger

Just the sprayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by wileyd09 View Post
    Mr. Critter, do you use anything with the sprayer like a humidifier or anything? or do you just use the gallon sprayer
    • 0.1 Extrem Giant tegu
    • 0.1 Blue tegu
    • 1.0 Red tegu
    • 1.0 Blue spot Timor monitor
    • 1.1 Corn snakes
    • 0.0.1 Red foot tortoise
    • 1 Unhappy wife

There 8-10 dollars Home depot/Menards
    Quote Originally Posted by wileyd09 View Post
    Mr. Critter, do you use anything with the sprayer like a humidifier or anything? or do you just use the gallon sprayer
    • 0.1 Extrem Giant tegu
    • 0.1 Blue tegu
    • 1.0 Red tegu
    • 1.0 Blue spot Timor monitor
    • 1.1 Corn snakes
    • 0.0.1 Red foot tortoise
    • 1 Unhappy wife

is the top of your tank pretty well sealed off?

I've always misted with a hand sprayer
    and it has worked pretty good. but now some of you guys are making me rethink my philosophy! lol
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)

Default Repti-Fogger

You dont have to clean the Repti fogger all the time, seems like most of you dont study the products you buy.. You shouldnt use tap water in it because it is hard water it prefers you use distilled water so it doesnt clog up or short out, you can get Repti Safe for the water it takes out the chlorine and ammonia, and what not. And it is better than the Exo terra ultrasonic fogger,

1. because it is outside the tank.
    2. Its an actual Humidifier

it is bulky but well worth the money considering it cost the same as the dinky exo terra fogger I for one would rather have a hose goin in my tank or to my tank than a cord comin out of it and it splashin some water around. Any ways i try not to open my tank to much cause my tokay gecko is mean as hell and trys to bite me all the time, and thats not a pleasant feeling.

LOL, what is with tokay geckos? My nephew's will jump across the cage to try and bite him when he comes in to feed it. They are SO beautiful and fun to watch climb the walls, but such aholes. I totally agree with you about the humidifier because I tried using the fogger with the exoterra waterfall and it was messy and made water splash by the bottom of the waterfall, making the substrate too wet in that area. Plus it makes the water hot. I didn't used RO water and that seemed to work fine.
    Toki Tegu
    Scorch Dragon
    Nadine Columbian Boa
    2 Herb freak Teenagers & 1 Beardie loving Hubby

Yea i dont know what it is about them, They are the pitbull of the geckos.. Really strong jaw muscles and yea they are really cool lookin green eyes and just cool colors i wish they were nicer, Ive heard of people being able to hold theres but i cant do that with mine hes just always been so damn mean to everyone and use to sit there in his tank and try to attack my ball python, green iguana, Rose hair tarantula, emperor scorpion and my two jack dempsey fish its quiet comical watchin him do it but i think if it moves a tokay wants to kill it lol.. But yea that repti fogger works great for his humidity brings it right up to 80-85% which is perfect for tropical geckos.. And idk i just heard a lot of people that used tapwater it broke after about three to 5 months so i put reptisafe in my water and it cleans it for the fogger, seems to work good with it and its only like 8$ at petsmart, good for the drinking water to.

Thumbs up

ok heres my ? i have a reg hemidifier that i was going to rig with a hose and run it from the top of my tank into the tank.. will this work? i think it will but how long should i run it for? all day couple hours? warm or cold water does it matter?
    http://www.facebook.com/tegugurl
    http://http://tegusfromaroundtheworld.weebly.com/
    0.1.0 Red Tegu "Freyja"
    0.1.0 Argentine Black Nose Tegu "Mylnor"
    2.0.0 Chacoan Giant Tegu "Midgard & Murphy
    1.0.0 Chihuahua "Odie"