Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to let you know that Tegs and I are getting along great!!! I've finally packed up and moved off to my new apartment and ditched the rents! I've taken the semester off of work and am excited about getting him outside on a harness this spring. I've been interacting with him more and have joined a club at my university dedicated to the education of animals, my committee in particular focuses on exotics.

I have been holding Tegs as much and as long as he'll possible let me, introducing him to new people and trying to feel him out as an individual. He's very bright eyed, active and the only body part that he seems to still go for is my hands. It is a very non-violent clamp and I can get him off without hurting him.

So a few questions;

1. Is there anyway to prevent this clamp or is this something we grow out of with time?

2. Does anyone who works with Tegus and Tegu education have any info, tips, tricks, warning and ect. for me?

3. I've tried using a ball, but after about 5 mins of thrashing and "toying" he lost interest. Does anyone have any reccomendations on "toys" they use for tegu entertainment? I mean short of setting mice loose in my room. lol When I was moving he really enjoyed climbing in an out, around and over boxes, but that phase only lasted until he inspected and pushed around all my boxes!

4. Reccomended harness?

5. From whom shall I purchase frozen mice/rats from in bulk?

(currently flipping through pages for answers)